Zebenji's Additional Religions

Zebenji's Additional Religions 2.3

Small update to fix the color display issue for the different strategic views.
Mostly assured compatibility towards the new expansion. Many thanks to the amazing Tometekh for the details!

Removed the Quakers, as Tometakh included them in his mod.

There might be a color issue with the Settler and Appeal lenses, probably a file to reconfigure, working on that. It doesn't affect the game itself, just that all tiles on these views look blue. :)

IMPORTANT: This mod is not compatible with any previous saves. I included a link to v2.1 at the bottom of the mod description, just in case. Enjoy!

(Link says v 1.5 but it's v 2.2, sorry about that!)
- Added 31 (!) new religions, most of them coming from Ryoga's Strange Religions Mod (from Civ V). A list of the added religions can be found below.
- Removed Mohism, as Tomatekh added it on his mod.
- Transferred Alchemy to Fiction Religion, as I'm using the icon from FullMetal Alchelmist.
- Icon for Children of Atom has been changed for a nicer looking atom (after complains and threats received from Gandhi himself)
- Removed new AI default religion for Poundmaker, as it generate bugs with some other mods.
- Started a recolor process for all religions: it's far from done but some colors from vanilla and Tomatekh's religions have already been changed (most of them matching the religion colors of Europa Universalis IV).
- Translation of the Civlopedia in French is still underway.

Enjoy the update, and sorry for the long delay (updating graphics is definitely a pain in the ***).

Added religions :
Huna, Nanissáanah, Nuwaubianism, Church of Emacs, Church of Gaming, Church of SubGenius, Consumerism, Foamy, Last Thursday, Nike Philosophy, Tanassinn, Thelema, Bokononism, Chaos, Tau'va, Guilty Remnant, Haruiism, Imperial Creed, MuadDib Djihad, Religious Consciousness (yup, *that * religion from "Airplane!"), Sithism, Brotherhood, Brotherhood of Nod, Covenant, Engwith, Ethos, Nine Divines, Nisan, Spode, Unitology, Ursulines
- Completely rebuilt the mod from scratch to ensure full compatibilty with Rise & Fall
- Updated graphics
- Updated denominations for a few religions
- Added Historical Moment icons for all religions
- Religion screen now displays icons and pressure mechanics for all religions
- Added Zentopia Church (from anime Fairy Tail - was already in the mod when Rise & Fall came out)

I tested all graphics for every religion, if you notice a graphic bug please tell me and I'll fix that asap. Thank you and enjoy this update! :)

IMPORTANT: The mod ID has been changed, so every previous savegame will not be compatible. My apologies for that. :( If you need the previous version to finish a game, you can download it here

Last but not least: a HUGE thank you to Tomatekh, who gave me amazing tips to get the new graphics working. :)

Attachments

• 974503513.jpg
    974503513.jpg
    857.4 KB · Views: 70
This update doesn't bring anything new, it's just a hotfix so that the mod can be played with Civilization VI: Rise & Fall.

Will have to rebuild the entire mod with ModBuddy for Timeline images and Religion lens support. Will do my best. Until then, enjoy! :)
On this new update :
- New icons for Alchemy and Okami religions
- 7 New religions : Children of Atom (Fallout games), Misimanito (Cree religion), Ilúvatarism (Lord of the Rings), Olympianism (Hellenic Modern Religion), Boat Mormonism, Denouncing and Venice Yoloism (Parody religions from Doormonster.tv)
- Other suggestions will be added in the future, I prefer small frequent updates rather than huge ones.

Many, many, many thanks to the awesome team of Doormonster.tv for allowing me to use their own icons. If you don't know them, don't hesitate to go on their website, they have hilarious videos about various things... including Civilization. ;)
- Compatibility with the latest game update
- Religion Randomizer option now works with all leaders
- Randomizer completed: if toggled on, every leader from Civ 6 + DLCs + Historical Leader Mods (up to July 1st) will found a random religion. Have fun! :)
- Added Unitarian Universalism, Arceusism (which is apparently a religion in Pokémon), and the Circle of Life (directly from The Lion King)
- Updated icon for Whoism
Top Bottom