@CG: Don't contact me just yet; there's one last thing I want to do before finally making contact. With luck, I'll have it done tomorrow. A brief cameo by an old friend...
Please let me know Thorvald :)

Here's another comic from me. Happy New Year, everybody! (Only one more year Under Bush's tyrrany, w00t!)

EDIT: Sorry about quality, I was dumb and saved it as a .jpg :wallbash:

Last edited:
Now that is how we ring in the New Year!
Cheers, everyone! :xmascheers:

@CG: Don't contact me just yet; there's one last thing I want to do before finally making contact. With luck, I'll have it done tomorrow. A brief cameo by an old friend...

Thorvald, you forgot me in your comic :(

EDIT: Happy new year everone! :D

Such is the burden of juggling three separate stories... ;)
I'll try to work on ours, but you probably have more inspiration than I do right now.

Take it away, CG!
I can make an overhead view of my predicament in Germany, if you so like.

No, I have no inspiration at all :crazyeye:

What'ya know, I'm in the back of the jeep. :D (It's called a trunk, innit? I'm unsure... You know, the place where you put stuff, which equals the area of the Human behind, but have the use of putting stuff inside for hiding, not to push stuff out xD)

EDIT: So if anything goes too much wrong, feel free to let me go out of the jeep and shoot everyone... Or something...

Well, as I saw it, I had three independent stories:
Me, in exile (today's comic)
My rebellious avatars (currently fighting Napoleon)
Joakim and Me, and Thunderfall

I thought it would be much easier on the brain to tend to each story separately. Sounds like I might've confused you on that bit.
Sorry. :)

Whaddaya know? All three stories tied together at once!

Good post, LJ! Great atmosphere!

Thankye :hatsoff:

I finally decided actually to spend time on a comic. That jeep in the top took decades to make (I had to remove you ;)) and I also like the result myself :D

:lol:

I have a funny comic soon to come, but it won't make much sense until Thorvald returns to his normal avatar.

What'choo talkin' bout?
Just to clarify (and it seems some people didn't see this), me in exile am the brown-bearded Norseman with the red armour. My older avatar (grey beard, chainmail) is de facto head of the rebels, and those Russian soldiers on the bottom panel are not in Germany. It's a long-overdue response to kulade's scrubbed invasion, first declared back here.

But, no worries. Do what you wish, and I'll tie it all together. :)

You'll know why I said that when I post the comic. :mischief:

Mind if I barge in? (If you do, I shall remove this,.)

Okay, here's a comic I've had done for a while, but it didn't make sense to post it earlier. You'll see why.

It be a li'l late for that...

Same reason Hitler took Warsaw in '39. Couldn't get enough of that Polish beer.

@CivGeneral: It is, of course, your choice when and where to rescue Bjørn, but if you leave him to wander around, he might make some useful discoveries. ;)
Sorry, I always seem to put you in this position.

Top Bottom