Flamethrower

Very cool AA!

Can the flame easily be recolored for some sort of plasma spray? :borg:

Hmmm, excellent, AlazkanAssassin. I very need ancient machine with this effect. Have you anything like that in stock? :)

I said this in db and i'll say it once again.
Awesome unit - you made my desired unit. Now if someone could rebone airborn unit to workers animations we would have military engineers squad

Bloody (or should I say charry!) nice. :)

Kick-ass! Too bad we don't have a burning death animation. That would just be icing on the cake. :D
I don't suppose this sports custom sounds, does it?

No custom sounds yet, it will still sound like a rifle when he attacks. Sounds may be in an update at some point.

You have Civ 4 Goldflash? Wow, never knew, maybe we should do that Tabletop Pirates mod for it! :p

Oh yes, 'grats on 5,000 posts..

Replaced the download with a modified texture that gives a little more definition to his tanks.

I do. My friend basically forced me to try it, and then I was enlightened to how superior it is compared to Civ 3.

Yes, it certainly is. :lol:

Perhaps we should. You'd make the ships, I'd reckon?

Yes,. most likely, I am not so good at ones with sails per se, but there are quite a few nice models out there including some from Sid Meier's Pirates!.

I doubt we should hijack AlazkanAssassin's thread though, so I cordially invite you to visit my creation thread in the main C&C area, then there would be no worries. :)

Top Bottom