Polycast & CivIV

Olson

Warlord
I think it's been nearly 2yrs. since Polycast said anything about CivIV.

This past Summer I listened through the archives a couple times until I understood things. The more I learn about CivIV the more I realize a lot went unsaid.

After the 12/04/11 airing Polycast became irrelevent to CivIV players which seems an unnecessary shame because even now CivIV seems to have 30-50% of the combined CFC visitor totals of CivIV+CiV whenever I'm logged on.

It would have been nice if Polycast didn't abandon CivIV completely. It was like having a favorite tv show cancelled too soon. Can't say I had a reason to vote for it for the Webcast Awards though it would be swell if there were enough CiV players voting.

[Edit: thanks, DanQ, for your response. I'll try your suggestions.]

I think it's been nearly 2yrs. since Polycast said anything about CivIV. [..] This past Summer I listened through the archives a couple times until I understood things. The more I learn about CivIV the more I realize a lot went unsaid.

After the 12/04/11 airing Polycast became irrelevent to CivIV players which seems an unnecessary shame because even now CivIV seems to have 30-50% of the combined CFC visitor totals of CivIV+CiV whenever I'm logged on.

It would have been nice if Polycast didn't abandon CivIV completely. It was like having a favorite tv show cancelled too soon.
Olson, I'm pleased to say that you are incorrect and hope that you will be pleased to be corrected. :) In PolyCast's current season (#7), a Civilization IV topic is apart of Episode 177. Going back to the 2012 season, one or more CivIV topics appeared in 15 episodes as well as on the Christmas Special: this covers more than half of all its episodes. You can search for "civilization iv" on the season's page on PolyCast's website to find each one with ease. (If there is more than one CivIV topic in a given episode, it will most likely be noted with the "civiv" abbreviation.)

Speaking on behalf of myself and my fellow regular co-hosts, if you believe there is a Civilization IV topic that we haven't discussed on PolyCast but should -- or a topic that you believe you feel should be revisited -- by all means we hope you will let us know. We appreciate all feedback we receive from our audience, praise and constructive criticism alike, as it helps us to better engage with its members such as yourself.

Top Bottom