Wyrmshadow's Ship Previews

Wyrmshadow

Deity
Here are some other ships I'm making, I've already finished one but they are all exclusive to the War of the Worlds MOD. That's us against the Martians for those that don't know.

Eratz Monarch class Dreadknought (Austrian)
Great White Fleet type Super Battleship
Monarch class Coastal Battleship (Austrian) complete

They look Great Wyrm.......Looking forward to having them :goodjob:

I made the GWF BB this morning while the coastal BB was rendering. I can't make infantry but I can make a lot of stuff that has hard angles.

These are the plans I followed for the other ships. The white one I was just inspired by the Iowa and Olympia but it is purely ficticious.

Some of the best custom ships I've seen! Great work!

Thanks. I like to be well rounded graphicaly, not focus on just one thing. My first attempt at a ship was the Dreadknought up there, I made that a few months back but had no exp. with making ships. The Coastal BB I made the same day but only made it a unit today(sorry it's exclusive to WOTW). But the one in the middle was pure inspiration. I made it this morning using just one picture of the USS Olympia (Commodore Dewey's Flagship at th Battle of Manila) It's purely ficticious but takes a lot of design philosphies from other US ships of that era. You can thank Thorgrimm for motivating me to make these things.

That Ersatz Monarch looks EXACTLY like a true battleship should; massive, grey and menacing, pure crushing power barely contained in steel. You're a multi-talented artist, Wyrm! :goodjob:

Wyrrm, what about creating the Austro-Hungarian "Viribus Unitis" battleship?

Attachments

• viribus-unitis-big.gif
    viribus-unitis-big.gif
    78.2 KB · Views: 712
Here is Wyrmshadow's Monarch Coastal BB in the mod. Enjoy

Cheers Thorgrimm

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
Nice looking ships. We need them.

Maybe you need THIS:)? Top and middle: "Sao Paulo" in 1912, bottom"Minas Gerais" in 1939.

Attachments

• bras.jpg
    bras.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 545
Pol_Cop: :lol:

Nice looking ships... yeah, we did try to keep up with a few ships since we have all that coastline. I remember in the 1860s, we were packing some serious heat with several European-made ironclads. :cool:

If you guys are making requests It's doubtful I'll be making anything else this major. BTW, unit making is a stress relief, so the more units I make it's a good sign that my life is going that much further down the tubes. Enjoy my misery.

Thorgrimm is a good director and I take direction very well, contrary to what some of you have encountered.

Top Bottom