[1.0.0.328] a few bugs / flaws

Qwan

Warlord
Hoping to report these in time for the upcoming patch:

Bug: I had a coastal city was allowed to build a flood barrier despite having no Coastal Lowlands anywhere nearby (including the city center).

Bug: in the City Details screen, Total Food Surplus is incorrectly calculated for taken cities:
a) it does not include the penalty from reduced loyalty from a flipped city -- it merely repeats Modified Food per Turn
b) it applies the penalty for cities taken but not yet ceded, saying the Modified Food per Turn is zero, when actually with sufficient loyalty the cities will grow
-- in both cases, the lower-right city summary panel (and the bar over the city) correctly report the expected number of turns before population increases

Flaw: An AI declared a surprise war on me. A few turns later, I got notified I broke my promise to move troops on their border! After they took one of MY cities! Of course I had units there!

Flaw: I'd really like to change the filter on viewing policies even when I cannot change them. Otherwise, I'm stuck with the last filter until the next time I can change them. I try to remember to set it back to All after I'm done changing policies, but I don't always remember.

Top Bottom