1.0.0.56 AI War and Peace?!?!

Joel911

Chieftain
I'm playing as Sumeria on a Shuffle Large map. No mods installed. I was somewhat aggressive with War Carts early on to steal settlers and workers from the AI, but conquered no cities. Did happen to backstab Scythia (whoops), which led to them declaring war on me around 20 turns after we had made peace the first time. Now I had also stolen workers from England early on, but they forgave me, declared me a friend, and we were trading as next door neighbors. As Scythia declares war on me (turn 70ish) I notice that suddenly England seems to be at war with me as well, though they made no declaration, and everything appears as though we are still friends. Now I am going to try to load a save before Scythia attacked me because I think they meant to do a joint war against me and something bugged out, but is there any other solution to this?

I know that its buggy because England offered me trades which didn't go through, as they were attacking my cities, and now after warring for a bit offered to be my ally, while attacking a city.

During a war i got a new ally, his units appeared as enemy on the map, and behave like an enemy. In the Diplo screen i have no option to change anything.

But like anything in Civ 6, knowing it and calculating with it helps a bit.

Top Bottom