- Aug 12, 2016
You can directly amend your proposal or make a counter proposal yourself for different options. I don't have a very strong feeling regarding this issue (as in I would support it/try to suggest ideas that make it balanced and fun to play with, but not really try to push it if others don't find it's interesting) so I'll leave it to you.
okay, can always be put forward on a future round then, if there's any further interest. I'll probably just request a lua hook to get access to the OP proposal functionality and attempt via modmod in some form (unless a dev sponsor angel shows up here at the 11th hour).
For the sake of posterity to this thread for now, pls help me summarize best implementation for pseudo-TR's as representations of resource deals:
- Diplomacy screen resource deal gated by potential for TR's (not active TR's themselves); ie as long as two civs can create a TR between one another, they can trade resources
- Resource trade deal spawns a no-yield TR on the shortest route available between both civs involved in the trade; this pseudo-TR serves only as an on-map representation of the resource deal, it does not count as TR for any other purpose.
- The resource deal pseudo-TR can be pillaged in same manner as normal TR, and terminates the resource deal if pillaged.
- If resource deal pseudo-TR is pillaged prior to completion, trading partners involved are restricted from creating any new resource deal for a 10-turn cooldown
- Peace Treaty resource deals are completed independently, and do not result in pseudo-TR on map.