1 player enter 2 civs leave!

All I could get this turn was a German battleship NW of the German coast. I also took Shanghai and gave it back to China.

1844 to Onclouds.

Sank and English destroyer north of Seaside.

1846 to Onclouds.

Where is this game?

By the way, 1889, I sent you a save for our new 2 civs game. The e-mail bounced back saying that "Diagnostic-Code: smtp;452 4.2.2 user over quota; cannot receive new mail"

Did you get the save?

GPS

French Battleship lost at sea East of Seaside. Waved hi to the other Battleship in the area
Wounded Destroyer lost at seas NW of Seaside. Waved hi to the 3 other french ships in the area.
Heard reports of an eygyptian transport sinking off the eypytian coast. Seems it crashed upon some rocks or something. No other boats were in the area at the time of the accident. Shameful.....

1848 sent to 1889.

We heard reports of a typhoon near Egypt. By typhoon, I mean a typhoon-class Greek submarine... Although it's possible that the rocky shore was the culprit.

Save won't load. Tell me Mitch am I going to have to rename that .dll every time I switch between our new game and any other game? I will find the file, rename and play tomorrow afternoon.

Yes, you'll have to change the .dll every time you play this save. I've had to do that every time I switched between this PBEM game and any other game I play in. First, I rename the .dll file for this game *.tim and then rename the .dll file I sent you to *.dll. When I play this save, I change the .dll file I sent you to *.pbem and then rename the *.tim file back to *.dll.

I agree, it's a pain.

... or you could write a little vb program to automatically swap between the two - that is what I did.

France sank a Greek sub off its east coast, an English battleship in the English Channel (but lost a destroyer), a Greek and English sub off Grenoble, an English battleship and destroyer east of Seaside, and two German destroyers off their southern coast.

Egypt sank a German battleship south of the fatherland, an English destroyer east of Seaside, and some “rocks” off the Egyptian coast.

1848 to Onclouds.

13 hours later and no save..
Are you sure you sent it ?

You bring news of mayhem and chaos and yet refuse to show proof? =P

I have the file. I will play in the next 36 hours. Can't wait to see the combat log to see how you are so successfull with your navy.

France sank an English battleship, destroyer and sub off Can’t Burry and the Greek sub off Grenoble.

To the North, off Deserted, France sank an English destroyer and transport and a Greek battleship, while loosing a fighter.

Egypt couldn’t find the sorce of that mysterious explosion but our scientist are certain it can be sunk whatever it is.

1850 to Onclouds.

Wounded Battleship and Wounded Destroyer sank off Deserted.

Another under water explosion in the NW seas of Greece. What looked like an eygyptian rescue mission ran into some rough weather and sank.

Seaside residents have revolted and started destroying the countryside.

Not that it matters. The game will be over soon enough.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Blast Off! :king:

The view from up here is amazing. I just wish I had remembered to send an invitation to Catherine. The nights up here are awfully cold...

I see a lot of explosions across the seas. I'm not sure if they are fireworks celebrating this amazing accomplishment for Indian kind, or the French/Egyptians and English/Greeks at it again.

No matter. My sights are on the stars ahead. Adios, Amigos!

Please send the save around one last time so that can see my victory movie... :D

Top Bottom