NEW PBEM, my first one, v. 1,61

Haven't arrived.

Make sure you got the right adress...

Nice, two weeks sounds great! You have to give us a general idea of what you are doing so we can drool. Plus, please try to find a sub so the rest of us are not sitting around wondering what you are doing. hehe

I need an e-mail address for Bianezzi. Turn ready to send.

I am not on holiday I am simply totally ******ed. In my defense I just had a vasectomy and the pain in my balls has caused brain damage. I will send this on when I get home...Many apologies.

gps to Elviro

==

I never played Civ4 pbems before, only Civ3. How does the smtp auto sending works? I put everything correct, user name, password, smtp adress, and it failed. I had to manually grab the file and send to Elviro. What am I doing wrong?

Actually most of the pain is gone...Now I am at the stage were I am "emptying the chamber of the last of the live ammo" if that makes any sense? So it means I don't get alot of "not tonight honey I have a headache." Gots to take the good with the bad...

Anyway I will not be late with my turn again for awhile. The worst part of all that was that I had finished the turn and had it ready to send but I just forgot about the whole thing after I asked for the new e-mail. So even though the new guy got back real quick with his e-mail it was too late I had already dropped the ball.

ROFL!

it's really ok dude... have fun with the Resistance soldiers!

Hi guys. Who sits on the egg? Haven't receive a turn since 28th of June.

Ta
P

GAME IS ON HOLD

Due to the recent patches, I am temporarily stopping the game for approximately a week until everyone upgrades to v1.74, and to see if any other problems arise in MP games that Firaxis needs to address.

Please make a post when you have upgraded. Once I have a warm fuzzy that Firaxis has all their i's dotted and all their t's crossed we will continue from my last save (3520 BC).

Top Bottom