: 1000 / 340 = 5 ????

10lire

Prince
Hello everyone,
I'm playing with Romans and i'm building my spaceship; in my most productive city (Antium), i have started to buils the SS Life support (that costs 1000 :hammers:). Antium produces 340 :hammers: per turn, so i expected to finish the SS Life support in 3 turns (340 * 3 = 1020). But the game says to me that i'll finish it in 5 turns :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Can someone explain to me why? I have attached a picture of Antium city screen:

Thanks in advance!! ;)

Hey somebody post that link where they advice me too for that hammer overflow and how does it work.

Because the 340 hammers / turn quoted includes hammers from overflow from the previous build. Mouse-over that 340 hammers to see the break down.

Ok thank you; i wonder that only 26 :hammers: from overflow can modify so strongly the production time!! :wow:

@RandomLeader: I'm not sure what are you talking about.. can you explain yourself better?

Ok thank you; i wonder that only 26 :hammers: from overflow can modify so strongly the production time!! :wow:

@RandomLeader: I'm not sure what are you talking about.. can you explain yourself better?

Don't forget the various bonuses you have. Any hammer overflow will go through the bonuses for what it's overflowing into. So it may be 26 hammers, but you might have aluminum, space elevator, bureaucracy, forge, factory with power, ironworks, and all of a sudden that 26 hammer turns into 104 (or more in this case).

Top Bottom