1on1 with EXACT same continents

No, I am not an MP expert. First of all, I have a @$%#* firewall, so I can't connect at all to regular over-the-internet type games. I have started 2 PBEMs, one is lost and the other one we had to quit since the other guy was in the military. So I guess I'm a novice too.

Well, I guess civ is like riding a bike; once you know how to play, you can't forget. Little things may escape me. I've tried deity, came reasonalbly close to winning, but a large part of diety is where the starting position is, and if the other AI's war alot.

how do you post several files?
you need to have them uploaded on a website and you need to post their URL's. if it is an image, you need to put [ img] before the URL and [ img] after it but without the spaces.

you need to have them uploaded on a website and you need to post their URL's.
Ah, thanks. Well, don't have a webpage yet, so that rules out that option. :(

Originally posted by Markstar
You can try it with me if you want to! :)
:lol: I don't do multiplayer but I do make maps. I suspect the mapmaker would have a decided advantage on their own map because they have probably played it a number of times and know all the best stratagies.

Cool idea BTW.:goodjob:

I don't do multiplayer but I do make maps. I suspect the mapmaker would have a decided advantage on their own map because they have probably played it a number of times and know all the best stratagies.
I've never played this map, so I don't think I have that much of an advantage. Also, everyone can take a VERY close look at the map to map out a strategy.

Update: I changed a few things: For once I changed the grassland value as Bob suggested and since I started messing with the rules, I also changed two other things to make it more even; Dyes and Ivory, and Silks and Spices now have the same commercial bonusses (+2/+3) so there is an equal number of ressources now (before there were twice as many Dyes since they only gave half the bonus).

Well, let me now what you guys think. ;)

Edit: BobTheTerrible just informed me that the Bonus Grassland gained one shield as well, which of course isn't what I intended. :confused:

Anybody got an idea how to make it "right"? :(

Oh, I guess I messed this one up. This wasn't supposed to be posted here but instead in the other thread (1on1 with EXACT same continents).

Any way I can delete or move it??? Sorry! :suicide:

Moderator Action: Sure! :D Just PM a moderator and ask them to fix it. (Or wait until one of them (e.g., *me*) stumbles on it and fixes it for you. ;) ) --Padma
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Looks like there is no way to make bonus grassland equal to normal grassland. :(

Anyways, I still havn't found anybody who would play me on that map.

Anyone???

Top Bottom