2/7/2018 patch causing crash

agonistes

wants his subs under ice!
Hey @Gedemon

Latest patch is causing a crash when I disable everything except the base ynaemp mod. Crashes to desktop. Works fine with ynaemp disabled. Hopefully these are the logs you want:

edit: apologies if I didn't format this thread correctly.

Attachments

• Database.zip
    758 bytes · Views: 161
  • Modding.zip
    33 KB · Views: 157
Thanks for the logs, do you have the lua.log too?

My guess would be that the crash is related to assignstartingplot.lua and the new placement from R&F patch, that would be shown in the lua.log

Thanks for the logs, do you have the lua.log too?

My guess would be that the crash is related to assignstartingplot.lua and the new placement from R&F patch, that would be shown in the lua.log

Would that lua be overwritten if I started a new game? If so, I can just try to start another with ynaemp (and rnf now).

I *almost* loaded the lua earlier. Stupid not to have.

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 170
Thanks again, but nothing out of place there to explain a crash.

Well, I'll have a look ASAP to the issue, as a lot of people forget that YnAMP is activated on their PC, and can't launch the game...

Thanks again, but nothing out of place there to explain a crash.

Well, I'll have a look ASAP to the issue, as a lot of people forget that YnAMP is activated on their PC, and can't launch the game...

Hmm, well, the first crashes were to desktop... and I didn't have rNf, only the patch. The post rNf crash was back to load screen. So maybe the rNf crash is in database/mod, and then the patch crash (which would come later) is in the lua log. So I'll repost the database and mod logs, with the rNf attempt. Also, as noted in the general thread, the maps are not showing up.

Attachments

• Database.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Modding.zip
    61.9 KB · Views: 175
Top Bottom