http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=734

Register your leader using password "camel"

Turn timer - 22 hours

Whiplash/IanDC ------ Quin/Wang
Tamijo/Bantams ----- Elizabeth/Gandhi
Oyzer/Da_Vinci ------- huyana/peter
Classical Hero/Mighty Dwaarf ----- Alexander/Elizabeth
smatt 834/Kingpin -------- Ragnar/Ramsese

Players are setup in this team order. So Tamijo needs to take the first England, MightyDwaarf the second.

Other settings as discussed in the thread.

I'll join in. Are you sure you don't want to continue the old one though?

I guess most people or at least some have forgotten about the old one anyways... On another note, how about we turn of tech trading as it puts those that start isolated at a sever disadvantage(if we start again that is). I also see no reason for huts and barbs(as only tech is worth anything from huts anything else is useless since you can't ever run defiect research) and barbs on an archpilango style map is pretty silly... Are you going to use the loads of food map script? seems nice if we are going with archpilango.

This sounds interesting. Count me in. OCC is new to me ... is there a set of rules for that I should know about?

dV

I'll join up again. I've been looking for other games to join.

do we chose teams btw? i'll play with da_Vinci if so.

Im playing if you need more

(be teaming with banty if he's oki with that)

REGARDS
TAMIJO

YOu are missing Mighty Dwaarf on the list, so w can have Jonta/tamijo, who was my old partner in the other game. I am fine with a random team mate, since it is good to have fresh ideas.

sounds awesome ill be playing under [nWo]OrdoAbChao. any partner is ok by me. too bad i won't be able to nuke bantams until next summer. lol

I am doutfull that we'll find anything better than last time which means we'll go as huyana and peter. Oh and how about we ban nukes? they are kinda unbalanced in occ...

Top Bottom