Intersite BtS PitBoss

I didn't even know this thread existed until just now, I just saw we were at war and did what I could with a lone scout deep in your territory... If we want to call a temporary truce until Monday when HAK comes back I'm fine with that... Although it doesn't really matter... Infantry vs. Longbowmen aren't really a fight...

Will HAK be available to play a turn today (Friday)?

Maybe you should just consider surrender rather than delay the inevitable. Your choice, no disgrace in recognizing reality.

I'm playing my turn right now, but yeah, the game is pretty much over as there's nothing we can do besides get mowed down. So I'm not sure there's really much point in continuing. My team can play my turns over the weekend until I'm back, but it won't really matter.
Once this game is over (which it basically is), I'm calling it quits for Civ for a few months at least. Got too much going on in my live.

PAL proposes ending this game. There no longer is any challenge, hence any fun.

If StG agrees we can move on to another game. If the interest is there from 16 or even 12 players I would host another like this one, no native villages or events though.

StG agrees to a surrender to PAL.

I also will not be playing. I actually won't be playing Civ at all for at least a couple months. It was fun guys, and good luck with future games. I'll be back eventually.

Thanks for hosting the game whip

cdz would probably be interested in playing another game if you were to do so but perhaps on a more even map.

I second BC's commetns... Thanks for hosting and the random map sucked.

I'll probably wait for the patch. But if it doesn't come out in a couple of weeks I'll start without it. It will probably take a month to get the interest of 12 or 16 players and agree on rules/settings.

The map did suck as did the amazing luck PAL had in hut popping. If I do this again I will try to enlist the assistance of a mapmaker and there will be no goody huts.

Top Bottom