What does this scenario need improvment on?

• City placement

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Military data

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • City Infanstructure

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Civilizations

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
Anyone else think I should get rid of S. Korea and Israel and make them part of the US after this is decided I will post some saved games.

that would be a good idea because both of those countries are so close to the U.S. they might as well be part of it. (Qatar and Kuwait too). But I still cant get this to work.:(

Cosack - I think that this is a great scenario. i think that with a bit of modding u could make it into a new scenario. You could make the story of the scenario this: Russia is trying to reclaim the territories of the soviet union and take over europe.

Cossack,

South Korea should not be with Japan look at the history. The Japanese occupied Korea and China in the earlier part of this century. The Japanese murdered thousands if not millions. I would put South Korea and Israel with the US.

I think you should give USA a few more bases (ie cities) around the world - for example, Naha (Okinawa) can very be transferred to USA, also they should have a base in Middle East, Afghanistan and preferably Europe as well. This way the US can truly be represented as a global player.

You currently have isolated US forces all over the world, but because in the scenario they are in non-US territory, they will quickly be expelled by those countries (unless ROP treaties are signed straightaway).

Also a minor point - you gave Russia a few ships in the Black Sea, but no port. So I suggest to get rid of Stavropol and instead place Novorossiysk on the Black Sea coast, which Russia's main port there.

Also, I'm not sure what impact it will have on gameplay that some minor, remote cities have a huge culture rating. I understand that you've done that to represent territory more realistically, but really I doubt it's such a good idea - it's really ridiculous that a tiny Canadian village Coral Harbour has 1000 times more culture than London!

Otherwise, it's looking good! Keep up the work!

Originally posted by Sarevok
err... how long is this supposed to take to load? I waited 3 hours and it still didnt load. :(
maybe your computer crashed
________
Weed News

My 2sense:

1. Israel should be independent. They never listen to the U.S and are not totally dependent on them. Even now the Israeli cabinet is about to veto the U.S peace plan proposal, like they have for 20 years.

2. South Korea is in no way dependent on the U.S. Their military is capable of defending the country by itself, short of nuclear war. The U.S' sole role with S Korea is trade and mutual dislike of N.

I would edit:

1. United States (w/military bases)
- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Guam & Saipan
- Taiwan (U.S promised defense against Chinese aggression)
2. United Kingdom (EU, but acts more independtly than other EU Members)
3. European Union
- Austria
- Belgium
- Denmark
- Finland
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Ireland
- Italy
- Luxembourg
- The Netherlands
- Portugal
- Spain
- Sweden
4. Russia
5. China
6. Canada
7. Israel
8. East European Bloc (Incl. Greece)
9. North Korea
10. SE Asia
11. Australia, New Zealand, Papau New Guinea
12. India
13. Pakistan
14. Cental Asian Bloc (The Stans)
15. OPEC Nations (Oil)
- Algeria
- Nigeria
- Libya
- Saudi Arabia (1/3 of Oil)
- Iran
- Indonesia
16. Syria-Lebanon
17. Jordan-Kuwait-Egypt
18. Turkey
19. Arab Gulf States (UAE, Yemen, Qatar)
20. Carribean Nations
21. Brazil
22. Central America & Mexico
23. Chile, Uraguay, Paraguay
24. Colombia & Peru

Im thinking Mexico could be solitary and Central America ajoined with Carribean.

Bolivia and Argentina should be with Chile, Uraguay and Paraguay and Venezuala and Ecuador should be with Columbia & Peru.

It's a great scenario but the loading time is 1)Many hours 2)My computer crashes everytime I try to play it

Bundle the original EEC together.

France, Germany, Benelux, and Italy. It would better represent the level of cooperation the countries have.

I think Canada should be scrapped and represented by the US. Is there REALLY any diffrence?

Well, wouldnt that give the US even more of a base of power. I think its powerful enough without it.

S. Korea should be part of japan. If it were a WW2 scenario I would say that it shouldn't, but this isn't a WW2 scenario. If N. Korea declares war on the South, Japan will certainly ally with S. Korea and kick the crap out of N. Korea. That is if China doesn't side with N. korea. Then we'd all be screwed because Mr. bush would send troops there to fight and the worlds three largest (number of people) millitaries would be in conflict. Not to mention Pakistan wich would probably join too. Anyway, Scandinavia should be included.
BTW, is it a good idea for me too make a Scenario like this one on a map of only Europe? It would be just lke this, but without the worries of the US kicking your ass!

I am working with WW3-scenario (weeks and other Civ:s).

I just downloaded this scenario and took a look at it.

Can you be more specific how you have counted the
military forces? I use: 1 brigade = 1 hitpoint,
1 destroyer/frigate/sub = 1 hitpoint, 50 airplanes = 1 hitpoint

For example you have given China 3 conv. sub units.
Since China have 62 conv. subs , I have given them18 regular sub units 2 veteran sub units.

Rocoteh

I agree South Korea must be japanese, but we need to recreate that the attack must start an american reaction, remember the troops in the DMZ.

Well a mutual Protection pact, or the American troops in S. Korea might do something about that.

Top Bottom