2013 Civfanatics Fantasy Football Keeper league Season 6

I would be pissed if I had the Denver defense. That Trevathan drop at the 1 yard line reminded me of DeSean Jackson a few years back.

Man... I went against Manning in both my leagues........

Not a good start to the season......

I have Manning in both my leagues...

A great start to the season...

On the other hand I also have Welker in the other league and forgot to take him off the bench. That was an annoying gaffe.

110 points... If I had played against almost anyone else, I would have a win this week....

There is something seriously screwed up with this new layout, and I don't just mean the hideous black backdrop. Projected points are equaling actual fantasy points on many players. I have no way of knowing if they exceeded expectations or sucked.

110 points... If I had played against almost anyone else, I would have a win this week....
My friend's QB is Peyton Manning this week, and he might very well lose his match. This game is a crap shot. And what is up with the TE this week?

Kaepernick + Vernon Davis... killer combination!

I have Peyton Manning on another league and I got whopped...he was the only player to perform well in my roster... :(

In one league I was agains Kapernick, Peterson, SF defense, and the TE for Denver :eek: .

Needless to say I am 0-1. All three of my football fantasy teams lost. Crap start.

The good news is all three of my fantasy baseball teams made the playoffs. So not so bad a weekend.

@VRWCAgent Dude, how did you catch up? I wrote you off as the easy win, and now your in the lead.

Eli had a decent game, and didn't start until 7:30pm. It all boils down to tonight as we each have one player left. You're slated to score more tonight, but will it be enough?? I think we should both look at our tight ends before next week's game, though!

Also: WOOF! :D

Yeah, your team really performed for the opener, whereas some of my team underwhelmed (looking at you, Bowe). Peyton's insanity is the only reason I beat you. At least he made it possible to see the weaknesses of my team and still win.

Hey VRWCAgant, this is really becoming a nail biter. Watching this crappy Red skins offence is keeping me on the edge of my set.

Well you just have to hope that Morris doesn't run another 15 yards. ,....I just need 15 more yards!

EDIT: Good Game. Or as they say, WOOF!

Hehe, yeah, a squeaker! I'm not actually going to believe it's a victory until Yahoo verifies and finalizes the totals. Less than 1 1/2 points...

I had a bunch of solid plays at each position and pulled off the win. Lynch needs to be better but i have him with mccoy in anoter leagues so mccoy picked up his slack.

Top Bottom