3.17?

Zeppelin4

Warlord
Will this be the last update? I'm looking forward to it since I didn't like where Thal left the mod at with 3.14. Will any of the AI fixes make it in to this mod from the community project? I was looking forward to the community project until the happiness changes which is to much of a change for me.

I don't think the dll modifications will be in this project no. Some were lua functions that were already in CEP, just slower to execute in lua than in C++

The CPP will be somewhat modular (making it easy to turn many things on or off), but I am pretty sure the happiness change will have significant ripples elsewhere. It's still a work in progress to know how easy that will be to adjust or use the mod without it.

3.17 will be, more than likely, the last version I will release. But that doesn't mean Communitas will stagnate. Anybody can pick it up and Thalassicus may find time in the future to run with it again.
It is also possible that some of the good ideas from the Community Balance Project could be 'ported' back, if they don't rely on the DLL for their functionality.

Top Bottom