3D Hitler GRAPHICS for animated LH

That`s a great leader head. Now some people need to stop having kittens because it`s Hitler. It`s this kind of scared narrowmindedness that loses us playing a realistic game against REAL WORLD leaders. I know I won`t play as Hitler, but I`ll certainly enjoy playing against him!
It also helps to add that tension when suddenly he appears.
Make a Stalin one and we`re good to go.

Funny to think that we had Stalin in the 1st Civ, but now we can`t have any of these controversial leaders for the sake of political correctness. This is where `Pcness` kills bright ideas and creativity. That`s why games are so `meh` these days. they are too afraid to be controversial.

All these things should be allowed as loong as people are educated about these people, it is not a problem.

p.s I wonder though, why not use the default German leader head so that the lips would sync? Or doesn`t that work?

Stalin was actually a leader up to Civ4. I'd say it was less of an issue of "Political Correctness" and more of an issue of wanting to depict more diversity which is why they went for Catherine, after all, Stalin is not the only person in history to put Russia, or the territories it is composed of anyways, at the front of the world stage.

The same goes with Hitler, you'll be hardpressed to find someone who thinks Bismarck did a worse job than Hitler in leading Germany.

We do need more WW2 leaders. Civ is a great game for WW2 mods

I agree :D

(and next version of R.E.D. WWII will use this, thank you bernie14)

could someone teach me to how edit the mod you could have the old backdrop with 3d hitler in front of it.

just change it in the scene.xml file

How do i keep the 3d hitler, infact i dont want two hitlers, how do i get rid of 2d hitler while keeping 3d hitler with the old backdrop?
Looking forward to churchill, when does it come out, hope you do stalin.::)

Top Bottom