49 New Buttons

CSimian

Chieftain
Did a lot for Max Riga, I added some for me too. I think I need a break from making buttons...

EDIT: Added nuclear B-29 & Nuke symbol layer in PSD and PSP format

Attachments

• csimian3.jpg
    csimian3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,477
  • csimian3.zip
    124.7 KB · Views: 231
  • b29.jpg
    b29.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 2,061
  • b29.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 167
  • nuke.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 178
AWESOME!
Can I get a 2 simple requests...
1) The current version of the IDF (Isreali Defense Force) Button thats been floating around since AndyTerryXX is horrible, can we get a remake?
2) I have a bomber unit that is a WW2 bomber it is to simulate the Enola Gay the bomber that droped the 2 nukes on japan. Is it possible for you to do a button with a bomber and a nuke symbol in the corner?

Ket said:
AWESOME!
1) The current version of the IDF (Isreali Defense Force) Button thats been floating around since AndyTerryXX is horrible, can we get a remake?
2) I have a bomber unit that is a WW2 bomber it is to simulate the Enola Gay the bomber that droped the 2 nukes on japan. Is it possible for you to do a button with a bomber and a nuke symbol in the corner?

1) Give me a link of the IDF button and maybe a link of what it should look like.

2) It is poosible ;)

OMG that is perfect!!!!!!

I'll try to dig up the IDF button, I'm fairly sure max can dig it up faster than I can, its the one thats been used since AndyTerry's XX mod...

AWESOME!

what are you looking for a picture of a plane or other?

Roamty, I think the 4th or 5th one would be best, I'm sure everyone has seen the old image..... and either one of those would be great.

@CSimian Could I possibly get that image in its PSD format so I can grab the nuke symbol layer so i can apply it to a few other units. I was thinking of also doing some cold war era bombers this way.

4th definatly looks better than the 5th... the 5th squished a bit to much...
:)

Thank you! #4 going on...

Where's all the evil-looking script that I would assume would be necessary for a necro this massive?

Nearly four years to the day :eek:

Top Bottom