[Vote] (5-52) War Halves Passive Religious Pressure

Approval Vote for Proposal #52

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so why not extend the inquisitors passive ability to reduce passive pressure per turn as well?
If such a thing were even desirable, that is certainly the place for it. Not this.

I really don't like this proposal. It's double punishment because you already lose the pressure from Trade Routes while at war, and war is already powerful enough. If passive pressure is too strong, we should nerf passive pressure directly.

Looks likely to pass, but I will propose to revert the change next session.

This is another one of those obscure conditional rules that solves no issue or balance problem, and only adds an opaque malus to something, seemingly just to make the mod impenetrable to beginners. people will go years without noticing this thing and then report it as a bug, or as a weird interaction.

File it away with other complex, arcane rules like the healing malus for cities in resistance (but not razing).

Last edited:
When I want to stop the conversion of my cities by another religion, I sometimes declare war and this condition is largely sufficient to stop the proselytism of the other civ. The balance is more than quite good in this area.

Went from yes to no, when thinking about it its only india pressure that is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom