Wonder Graphics: Greenpeace

Drift

It's a boy!
Greenpeace great wonder

Had some trouble with coming up with a way of drawing this one. Finally decided to make a Greenpeace ship. It kind of restricts this Wonder for coastal cities only, but I guess it's OK since Greenpeace has always acted strongly through its fleet.

There are not too many things you can use it for. I'm personally using it to give Recycling Centers to all cities.

Background and the ship's basic framework are from the Transatlantic Cable Wonder by Ukas. Thanks again. :worshp:

Wonder splash is copyrighted material but I guess they won't sue me for advertising them. ;)

Attachments

• greenpeace.zip
    68.6 KB · Views: 368
And a preview. It's pretty bland, but I couldn't think of new stuff to add. I thought of little speedboats with banners, but couldn't get myself to try 'em since they didn't feel like definite winners.

Attachments

• greenpeace_preview.jpg
    greenpeace_preview.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 844
Originally posted by Ukas
And some cultures have acted strongly against it's fleet... wasn't it the French secret service who blew up their ship in New Zealand?

Yup, Rainbow Warrior was her name. Was due to do some protesting in the Moruroa Atoll where the French were conducting their nuclear tests. Not the best handled covert operation in the history of man there by the French.

The exploding of the Rainbow Warrior actually caused two members of the French government to resign and New Zealand maintained poor relationships with France after that(and plus, New Zealand is agaisnt nuclear weapons in the first place)

Originally posted by Ukas
And some cultures have acted strongly against it's fleet... wasn't it the French secret service who blew up their ship in New Zealand?

yes, it was the French. bet you George W Bush was happy that day
________
CHRYSLER-PLYMOUTH HISTORY

Top Bottom