600 bc

HUSch

Secret-monger
1. Ana
2. Soc
3. situation home north.
my idea:
Diogenes (Holkan) (78/100) get promotion * then attacks the barb warrior at hill (fighting chance now 61 %, with * he get healing to 88/100 and +10%) perhaps then the winchance is >90% (if not then idea below), after the win the settler goes at hill, nico finish road at ivory, Holk1 goes 9 direction new city and the new axe goes 93.

If Dio lost, there must be another plan.
Another Idea:
Dio goes at ivory, Nico finish road and we wait with the settler and combat, til the axe is there.

1. Ana
2. Soc
3. situation home north.
my idea:
Diogenes (Holkan) (78/100) get promotion * then attacks the barb warrior at hill (fighting chance now 61 %, with * he get healing to 88/100 and +10%) perhaps then the winchance is >90% (if not then idea below), after the win the settler goes at hill, nico finish road at ivory, Holk1 goes 9 direction new city and the new axe goes 93.

If Dio lost, there must be another plan.
Another Idea:
Dio goes at ivory, Nico finish road and we wait with the settler and combat, til the axe is there.

I prefer not attacking a warrior on a hill with a wounded Holken. I do not think the victory % chance shown is accurate, and subjectively believe that there is an additional hidden penalty for having 0 XP or for having less than 100HP. Promote Combat 1 and heal. Maybe warrior attacks, then we get defense bonus. If not, axe has bonus against melee that Holken lacks and we use axe next turn. Remember that settling faster just forces us to spread out defenders even more. There is just too much fog of war. Lets get the axe there first, imo, and let the Holken heal/defend.

:goodjob:

I agree with kcd swede, I would prefer to be more cautious with our few military units. The warrior may attack and we will destroy them or they will fortify and we will destroy them anyway... or they will flee. If they do our civilians will be safe and we will have even more options.

Ok
My military experience is not so good and we don't have luck in combats.

It's our turn. No fight of Dio; but what should he do?

1. Dio promote and heal
Axe move to settler and Nico goes back at the same tile.
Or
2. Dio promote and goes at ivory, then Nico can finish road and we can our unts better mov against the barbs there. There is a 2. Barb also.

Edit
Dio has now (after * promote) a winning chance of 90.9 % against the barb at hill.
Additional with the forrest-gain we get this turn 35 :hammers: in Gott, should we build another axe.
I 'll wait with my play til the end of the turn.

I play now the plan 1.
We lost 1 turn with the worker, but it's save and I'm timid and inexperienced in military.
In Gott we build an ax then we can grow there.

Top Bottom