1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

6otM 38 After Actions Report

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, May 1, 2018.

1. cheffster

cheffster Deity

Yes, this makes sense I thought probably that's why but when I checked the city cultural output it didn't seem to give +2 more, or even +2 on recently founded coast cities. Could be takes a turn to update I suppose.

Anyways this was a fun game.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Ancient Mariner Supporter

Science victory turn 239. 1229 points (De Gaulle).

Fitted this in between summer sunshine, World Cup and Wimbledon. Took over home continent fairly early with very few problems from Zulu or barbs. I then expanded by conquering the majority of China / Mongolia continent before focussing on space. None of the nearby AI civs had good science cities, in fact I don’t think I obtained a single seowon by conquest. Built 2 spaceports and rushed the projects with builder charges, with science being the limiting factor as usual. Oxford gained me the 2 least useful techs possible (!!) and India captured the 2 science CS towards the end game which were minor irritants. I liberated these CS to regain suzerainship during an Emergency, finally obtaining the 3 emergency achievement in this game.

Korea was OK to play. The seowon seems great but the hill requirement and district placement restrictions can be a pain:- there were no seowon locations in several conquered cities. The UA related to seowon is also map-dependent. The governor science + culture bonus was handy. The hwacha was good so long as you remembered it could not move and shoot.

I need to expand earlier for quicker SV.

Attached Files: