6otM61 After Action

This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.

Can't believe I actually finished this game (hey, only 6 weeks too late :goodjob:)

CV T293 - Score: 2065
441/412 tourists (743 domestic tourists)

I think the patch more than halved the tourism output of the fully themed queens bibliotheque (not sure if that is only due to the change in great writings).

After taking over Egypt, i was finally ready to take over Korea with Bombards.
Then when my alliance with Eleanor neared level 3 but ran out I had to make a choice: Extend it for 30 more turns and kill Gorgo meanwhile;
or don't and kill Eleanor who was technologically far far ahead. For some reason she didn't have many units though so she was easy prey.
Wilhelmina had a lot of relics and Gorgo naturally lots of tourism, but somehow a few good rock bands did a lot of work (together with trade route and open border bonuses).
Discovered that Pop Rock promotion is really good as 2nd promotion after Album cover art... if it happens to survive a few tours it can easily produce 4000+ gold per gig.

Weird stuff:

- Reggae promotion (+2 rock band lvl on water parks) - It seems you can not perform at a water park until it at least has a ferris wheel is built in it.

- I wonder what happens if some tiles of a natural park become submerged, will the park persist but lose appeal (since ocean tiles don't have any appeal) or will it vanish and it's former tiles be cleared (free to build on again?):
Spoiler :
floodedParks.jpg

- The tourism lense was not showing tourist bubbles/counters for some critical infrastructure, for example the my fully themed Hermitage, Bolshoi Theater and this
wonderful 50 appeal natural park in the city with the golden gate bridge. Makes me wonder if the tourism of those actually worked or if the game somehow lost it...
Spoiler :
tourism.jpg

Attachments

• KRISTINA 293 1844 AD WIN.Civ6Save
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
Top Bottom