8-8-17 Earnest Clydesdale

ElliotS

Warmonger
Currently Untested. I don't have time to test right now. Let me know.

I swear to god. I wait for three hotfixes and decide to make the modpack, then another comes out. You can't beat the system!

This includes EUI files, so delete the UI_bc1 folder if you have it. I doubt it will cause problems if you don't, but better safe than sorry.

This also includes the following mods: Flag Promotions, Unique City States, Unit Path Viewer, and Improved City View.

Here's the link:
VP-8-8-17-Earnest-Clydesdale
VP-8-8-17-Earnest-Clydesdale-b

To install drop it in your DLC folder. Should be something like:

C:\\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC

As always I'm making no promises of support or functionality. Hopefully you guys enjoy, but if you want a version with 43 civs or different mods then make your own. It takes ~5 min once you learn how.

Last edited:
Great! Thanks! Do you have a link to a tutorial how to make your own modpack? I found many posts but most of them from 2014 and 2015, dont know if thats the right way to do it.

Great! Thanks! Do you have a link to a tutorial how to make your own modpack? I found many posts but most of them from 2014 and 2015, dont know if thats the right way to do it.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mpmpm-multiplayer-mod-dlc-hack-updated.533238/

Remember that '(1) Community Patch' is a dll mod.

Protip that will save you 3 seconds every time: rename it from "Whatever.dll" to "Whatever.dllnot" instead of removing it. Then when the modpack is made simply find the file in the modpack and rename it to "Whatever.dll" because it will be copied correctly.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mpmpm-multiplayer-mod-dlc-hack-updated.533238/

Remember that '(1) Community Patch' is a dll mod.

Protip that will save you 3 seconds every time: rename it from "Whatever.dll" to "Whatever.dllnot" instead of removing it. Then when the modpack is made simply find the file in the modpack and rename it to "Whatever.dll" because it will be copied correctly.

Just don't put a not-dll and dll in the same folder. Bad things will happen.

Updated with extra hotfix. How dare G fix bugs in such a timely manner? Should be savegame compatible. Should...

Every recent one of your modpacks doesn't allow me to build anything on turn 1. Weird. This one works on your end?

Top Bottom