__

You are...

• Male

Votes: 201 95.3%
  • Female

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters
Sureshot said:
see? the speculation begins, by another girl voting she's immediately made it known theres another, such that now her actions might be judged to identify her, thus, voting alone can go about revealing yourself.

You see, that's where the temptation was for me. I'm male, but if I voted female I could turn the forum into a buncha guys trying to figure out which one of them is a girl...

I honestly dont care who is and who isnt. But the numbers are interesting for sociological reasons. If sureshot is a woman, good for her. When Deathling admits he's a woman, he'll reach a peaceful point in life. But the who's dont matter. The numbers are nice not for the insessant fan-boying that the forum will inevitablly slide down to, but because it allows us to reflect on the FfH game itself, and ask ourselves if its egalitairan and fantastic simultaniously. Which, frankly i think it is. More female leaders than Civ 4 vanilla has. And seroiusly, all the units in CIV 4 are male. How DOES society sustain itself in Vanilla? You'd think we'd never make it past the warrior stage.

-Qes

You see, that's where the temptation was for me. I'm male, but if I voted female I could turn the forum into a buncha guys trying to figure out which one of them is a girl...
I dont really care about gender. Actually i think its a good thing that males and females can come to a forum and not worry about being harased about their gender like most people do outside of forums. Here you can make an account and nobody would know and you wouldn't be harased. Although this poll kind of destroyes the idea...

The spy isn't male in Civ4...

@Chand: it's the name of the thread :)

Chandrasekhar said:
Is it just me, or is the forum really crowded today? I mean, threads are being made pretty fast here, and replies are coming faster.

Mayhaps. Me, I'm just bored and working down those last couple of weeks before going back to school. I run in the morning and then camp the computer, then run in the evening. Most of my friends have jobs, but I don't since I did summer school.

Edit 1:
@ CIVKid, now why would we ever harrass a member of the opposite gender... after all, they help bring meaning to our otherwise empty lives :mischief:.

@QES, I think that all the workers inside cities are all female, since obviously all the men are in chain gangs and the military...

And seroiusly, all the units in CIV 4 are male

Thats an interesting point... however the spy unit is female and i think that is a bit wrong.... what i get from that is only females can subdue and get info from the enemy.

The Spy is female because of "the avengers" and we all want to see Miss Peale Kick high. It is shameless fanboy love from the CIV IV creators. Bless them.
-Qes

female civ units would be cool but i would hate to see a maculine female worrior running around near the borders!

theres need sto be some more female 3d models in FfH too, the only female units (assasins, courtesans and some heroes) are all retextured Spies from vanilla. like a female horse rider for atleast one hero! (i blame heroes of might and magic for this necessity)

Sureshot said:
theres need sto be some more female 3d models in FfH too, the only female units (assasins, courtesans and some heroes) are all retextured Spies from vanilla. like a female horse rider for atleast one hero! (i blame heroes of might and magic for this necessity)

Women dont ride/like horses.:old:

No I agree. But i think Kael mentioned that he wants more models too, but its time consuming. I think its in the works. (My god did we get ontopic accidently? Quickly! More insults and Slander!)
-Qes

well i think the elven race would be good to start with... both of them have female leaders to start with... maybe there could be an amazonian race! female units and leader...

Civkid1991 said:
well i think the elven race would be good to start with... both of them have female leaders to start with... maybe there could be an amazonian race! female units and leader...

You embrace your 15 year old male jabronidom dont you?
I Cant blame you, all the men in this forum have at one point done the same. OR are currently still doing it <cough Deathling>. Doesnt much matter, its just the vibrancy and...well hilarious inexperiance of youth.

Note im not disagreeing that Amazons might be cool. For in every man, lurks the remnants of a 15 year old boy.
-Qes

QES said:
You embrace your 15 year old male jabronidom dont you?
I Cant blame you, all the men in this forum have at one point done the same. OR are currently still doing it <cough Deathling>. Doesnt much matter, its just the vibrancy and...well hilarious inexperiance of youth.

Note im not disagreeing that Amazons might be cool. For in every man, lurks the remnants of a 15 year old boy.
-Qes

Hey, what's Jabronidom mean QES?

Hey, at 16 I'm legal here, at 17 I can drive, at 18 I can buy drinks (I also get drafted "/) and at 21 I'm probably going to college... As I see it, I only have half a year to be a teenager...

I believe here in lovely california you're
Legal @ 18
Can Drive w/ Permit @ 16, upgrade to full license after time on permit & 18 I think
Can Drink (Legally, don't get me started on college drinking) @ 21
Register for the selective service @ 18 (Though the draft is not active currently)
College @ 18 - 19 ish

Though the draft is not active currently
thank god! I mean i dont mind defending the country but really who wants to fight in a war?

Top Bottom