__

You are...

• Male

Votes: 201 95.3%
  • Female

Votes: 10 4.7%

• Total voters
Jabroni = Made up word used by wrestlers to describe a person being a "fool" and weakling.

It's a noun, so "Jabronidom" is the quality of being a jabroni.

Really? The word is a made up one and means whatever you want it to mean. In my circle of friends it hath come to mean a combination of "dork" "silly" "sort of cute" and "essentially lost" and "slightly hopeless". Use it in the same contexts you would use "dorK" but while its actual defintions are constantly negative, its used as a cue of affection (despite these qualities).

In effect an affectionate insult.
-Qes

Isreal doesnt have the "Non-active" draft. That is to say, its ALWAYS active. Deathling you WILL serve when you hit "of age" right? Do you have the choice to be in a non-military role, or must it be military? In some european countries they've the option of being in a non-profit organization or the like, as long as they serve something.
-Qes

Civkid1991 said:
thank god! I mean i dont mind defending the country but really who wants to fight in a war?

Somebody who is raised from birth to believe that it is their holy duty to fight and war until there are no enemies left to fight? :mischief:

Jabroni = Made up word used by wrestlers to describe a person being a "fool" and weakling.

It's a noun, so "Jabronidom" is the quality of being a jabroni.

Really? The word is a made up one and means whatever you want it to mean. In my circle of friends it hath come to mean a combination of "dork" "silly" "sort of cute" and "essentially lost" and "slightly hopeless". Use it in the same contexts you would use "dorK" but while its actual defintions are constantly negative, its used as a cue of affection (despite these qualities).

In effect an affectionate insult.
-Qes
QES im hurt!.... :sad:

QES said:
Isreal doesnt have the "Non-active" draft. That is to say, its ALWAYS active. Deathling you WILL serve when you hit "of age" right? Do you have the choice to be in a non-military role, or must it be military? In some european countries they've the option of being in a non-profit organization or the like, as long as they serve something.
-Qes
how the hell does a thread go from "what gender are you?"
to an Israel argument?:crazyeye:

{i am male}.

If I pass for one of the non-military roles, there are so many roles and so little of them are actually military (and yet most of the army is actually in a military role). My prestigious class in high school is going to easily pass me through to a non-military role.

Back to main topic: 3rd female, Sureshot seems to be correct.

Gasp i just remembered what ame i doing here (although i enjoy talking to you all) i need to find out how the sdk works... i have some good ideas for a mod...:)

Deathling said:
If I pass for one of the non-military roles, there are so many roles and so little of them are actually military (and yet most of the army is actually in a military role). My prestigious class in high school is going to easily pass me through to a non-military role.

Back to main topic: 3rd female, Sureshot seems to be correct.

You reference "Classes" in high school as a sort of rank... could you elaborate? I'm intrigued.

Civkid1991 said:
QES im hurt!.... :sad:

AFFECTIONATE CIVKID AFFECTIONATE. My circle of friends uses it as a jibe, but only in affectionate ways. Think of it as being on the same level as a girl who steps on your foot cause she likes you.

I'm not insinuating romance here, but its the same type of deal.
-Qes

@QSE
the amazon race idea was targeted to sureshot... it seems to me that most of the leaders are targeted to males and those leaders taht are female dont reall seem to be played by male users that often (or at least that what i feel). There should be a balance of male and female leaders/units....don't you think?

I think Female units are in the works, outside of a specific civ to harbor them.
Though i could be very wrong, a team member will have to say what is or is not gonna happen with that.
-Qes

Well, it's just restricted to a certain amount of students per class. in my town/city, there are 2 high schools, until last year a student could go freely to either according to his grades or something like that. Now, I'm pretty certain the system is trying to screw me over here (I'm not gonna go into detail here), so now they devided the schools to art and science, the prestigious classes in the school devoted to art are: General Art, Theater, Film, Dance and Music; the one's in the school I'm attending are: Computers, Biochemistry, Biologic something (don't know how I would call it in English, but it kinda sets you on your way to become a doctor. You finish the course as a paramedic), Media and well a class which is devoted to increasing your knowledge in whatever you like really. I got into computers along with another 19 students. The rest of the students are going to normal classes and are getting screwed over for the rest of their lives :)

I for one would like to to Amazon women in CIV 4, they are supposedly the ones that invented the battle-axe. Hence the name when "some" men say "your just an ole Battle Axe", LOL no offense to anyone.

@Strat~
Well according to this "scientific" poll, you've potentially insulted 3 people. So i'd not worry too much.
-Qes

Civkid1991 said:
@QSE
the amazon race idea was targeted to sureshot... it seems to me that most of the leaders are targeted to males and those leaders taht are female dont reall seem to be played by male users that often (or at least that what i feel). There should be a balance of male and female leaders/units....don't you think?
i don't really see the need for amazons to have female represented units, in most fantasy books there are equal numbers of females and males in armies (discounting tolkien who was very male centric and tended to focus on male bonding over romance or female bonding). Wheel of Time is female dominated! D&D in particular is exceptionally male/female populated. All the D&D based games feature women in any role as any male could be in. In fact, it usually states in character generation for women that "women are the same for all bonuses as men and can play any class or role" or something to that effect. So it'd be nice if there were significantly more female units, but at the very least, more female heroes and atleast one on a horse!

As soon as i figure out how to use blender i can work on graphics :)

@Sureshot

I sense a strong desire for horseness.

I agree though, they should be sprinkled throughout all the civs......unless any of them happen to be unisex or non-specific. (i.e. golems)

I'm not sure the dwarves need different models.....i mean after all, how would you tell?

-Qes

lol this reminds me of a brit book called feet of clay by tarry prachet. The dwarves all look male but are really both... on of the character, who is a dwarf and at first seems male, later reveal he's reall a she and starts a dwarven revolution in the fashion world... ew, dwarves in dresses and makup (note that they look a bit masculine :lol:)!

Top Bottom