A Civ of Thrones - Development Thread

If I were him, I would delay it's release for 3 days every time someone ask for release date :lol:

No, Seriously. When it is delayed, there are good reasons for it, including the modder is busy in real life and need more free time to finalize the release or some component is still buggy.

@OP This is quite good, I would prefer that leader icon and Dawn of Man screen (when loading the civ) look more consistent with Civ5 artwork. But that is just my personal preference
(which including dislike of any artwork that was 100% copy-pasted and made with minimal skill. There are none in your mod, anyway)

Image vanila-ization can wait. I am more interested about how these civ play out in people's game and what would you make next, Good luck and Cheers. :)

I am a modder and ask other modders when they will be releasing stuff. Even I usually get no answer. :lol: It takes time and playtesting. All you can do is hurry up and wait. Like I can't wait to see this 3D Wall.

Can you make it impossible to ally with Night's Watch like in tv-series so they don't join wars of southern kings?

I feel like either this mod is never going to actually come out or Civ 6 is gonna come out first to distract me by the time this does come out.

I feel like either this mod is never going to actually come out or Civ 6 is gonna come out first to distract me by the time this does come out.

It's been 11 months since the dev posted in here, it's never coming out.

Top Bottom