A few REF land units are left, but where?

Astat

Warlord
I have just declared my first independence, fought out some fierce battles on my small island and eventually defeated the invading land forces.

Now, the coasts are, of course, swarming with enemy man-of-wars. But the damn REF still has about 10 land units left, however they are nowhere to be seen.

I assume the idiots dropped them off on another island, where they are now hanging around, doing nothing. What can I do now, apart from building like 40 ships of the line to break the naval blockade??

I would also take cheats, just want to see the end of the game once.

Okay thanks.. so I will have to get to know this WorldBuilder. :)

Okay I think this thread would now belong to the realms of the bug forum. :)

I tried to delete all REF units using worldbuilder - strangely enough, there was one invisible REF unit somewhere in the ocean, indicated only by a dot on the small globe map. By clicking around in the general vicinity, I managed to delete that invisible unit.

However, now that seemingly all REF ships are deleted, the REF still has one ship and about 12 land units left. I have no idea where they could be. What do you guys think about this?

I am using AoDII 1.12

Savegame is attached.

Attachments

• phantom_ref.ColonizationSave
    402.9 KB · Views: 120
The King has to transport units to and from Europe the same way that you do.

And since he sends his troops in waves, his warship and all those REF units are probably still in Europe.

If the king still has a few units in europe, you can try using the WB to give him enough ships to go and bring them over. Might want to put the new ships in the eruo waters.

Top Bottom