[CTP] A.I. Entity...did anyone else beat it in Civ CTP?

shadowkat

Chieftain
Brandon Armstrong

brandonLA@mail.com

Klamath Falls, OR

Facebook

Back in the 90s I picked up civ call to power at a second hand store. It was still in the box. I played it and played it, eventually gave it away so I would move on to other things. A couple of years ago I bought it and the strategy guide of eBay.

This time I systematically studied it and got to the point where I am playing and sometimes winning on deity level.

I am thinking of writing up my experience. I am making suggestions that hopefully someone could make as a mod.

If this seems antiquated:

I managed to beat the A.I. Entity !

I developed a variety of techniques that turned it to my faithful servant. If other people figured it out I won't bother, but I hope some are eager and curious to find out.

Please forward or post this to any body who might be interested.

Thank, BA

Btw, this was managed on the original unmodified game. Hi

The AI in CtP was utter rubbish and I nearly binned it - having bought the thing new! It was only finding a site, maybe Apolyton, where I discovered PBEM Ctp and realised what a fabulous game it actually was. Way better combat system than Civ2 and innovative for its' time - You actually could build proper armies!

A sad loss and yet will go forgotten into the mists of time.:sad:

The AI in CtP was utter rubbish and I nearly binned it - having bought the thing new! It was only finding a site, maybe Apolyton, where I discovered PBEM Ctp and realised what a fabulous game it actually was. Way better combat system than Civ2 and innovative for its' time - You actually could build proper armies!

A sad loss and yet will go forgotten into the mists of time.:sad:
Let me clarify, I did not beat the ai playing the other factions. I beat the Wonder! I figured out how to turn the A.I. Entity into a resource to be exploited. Did anybody else do this? I have read FAQs that said it was utterly useless. I am certainly pleased the patches upgraded the computer's play, what does it do know it could not before?

Top Bottom