A little quiet lately

It seems like nothing much is going on right now... stmartin doesn't seem to be that active, but he isn't totallly gone either. I'm guessing they're taking that nice break that they deserve. Most of the posting here seems to be AP exploring all the possible strategies in the blank maps.

I cut off the internet connection in my house for the time being so that I don't get too distracted by it. And when I do log online I'm usually in a bar, absorbing what I need to and downloading like mad. The next release will be dubbed v3.0. The planned features include strategist (advisors), city loyalty (replace culture), belief victory, peasant uprising and revamped emperor (the last one is optional depending on the time factor).

The only problem I see is my primary focus in life. That thing is going to occupy much of my energy. Because of that, I don't know when we can finish v3.0. Perhaps we will have to release these features separately.

But first of all we have to release a patch for current release, to make it bug free and multiplayer compatible.

Wow I'm really looking forward to those new features. And that's some dedication, to cut off internet so that you can focus on modding. I think it goes without saying that we all appreciate your efforts.

I am bringing this old thread back from the thread to avoid making a new one.
Sorry for the killer question but: "When will V3.0 come out?" I am worried since there is not much activity? Mod is so awesome I fear to loose it!

I think xxhe has stated a preference for working on a Civ 5 Three Kingdoms mod, rather than this current one.

You're probably wrong because i THINK [i'm probably correct here] that stmartin is the dev for this mod, or at least one of them. Anyway this is the best Civ4 mod i've ever played [other then ROM: A New Dawn]

Hi!
I started this project but stmartin was the main developer of the Mod, although he joined the mod development laterly. Stmartin assumed the works of most of the new features. So after his leaving, I can no longer make this project ongoing.

I was going to make a HoTK mod based on CiV and I have made some progress in it. However, the modding tools of CiV right now is still immature to support a total-conversion mod. I also need tons of unit models/building models that CiV modding community cannot provide. So finally I decided to wait for a couple of or more months to see CiV fully bloomed.

xxhe

Top Bottom