A minor graphic issue, missing farm fields

FerrumVir

Chieftain
Hello all, i created my account because i have a question.
Recently i rememebered i had AoE on the hard disk and started to play it again.
After i found out that the svn Version exist i downloaded it immediatly and what can i say i like it, as i liked the original ff2 from 10 years ago.
Now the title says it all.
Today i realized that all of the newer or later added Civs like Mechanos, lizard, Chislev usw. have no fields and no special building for their farm improvement. Only the normal antique hut and an empty field.
I tried to look into the Xml's but i found nothing what could help me.
I am not intressted in creating new assets i want only know if a solution exits, or what files i must change to gain the field ground graphics and maybe if possible use the already existing farm hut graphics ffrom other civs for the missing ones.
Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG

Hi,
thanks for the report. I'll take a look this week end to see what may cause this and i'll get back to you. (Not sure if it's a long-running issue or something caused by recent graphical reorganization)

Today found out another minor graphic bug, for the newer civilizations are the cottages and the upgraded villages invisible,
the civilizations are at least for me Dural, Chislev, Austrin, Dao, Archons and the 2 lizard civs.
I tried extra the stable 14.11 version their i haven't problems with missing graphics for tile improvements.
Like i said before, i only need some help to replace the missing files with the standart hut/ farm if possible.

Did you ever find a fix for this? Honestly the missing fields I could live with but not having any graphic at all for cottages really bugs me

Did you ever find a fix for this? Honestly the missing fields I could live with but not having any graphic at all for cottages really bugs me
Yeah, it's fixed but i haven't commited it yet (working on some other stuff). It was introduced by a reorganization of art assets in revision 345, so you can revert to 344 and earlier in the meantime.

Top Bottom