about those Indian fast workers?

pumpkin

Chieftain
So they have three movement points as opposed to two for a regular worker. That makes them fast moving. But are they also fast working?

Thankfully no - They have aenough of an advantage the fact they can start work on an un-roaded hill/forests. I am almost certain there is no work speed advantage, but with Fast Workers you aint gonna be complaining.

There is a work speed advantage. They finish improvements 1 turn faster than regular workers in forests and on hills, because they move and begin work on the same turn. Fast Workers also sport turbans. ;)

Try them with the Hagia Sophia, you'll need only about half the usual number of workers.

They're better on faster speed settings, especially the riggedly stupid quick setting, where their advantage over normal workers is monstrous.

they are insane when playing 'quick' speed, quite useless when playing 'marathon'

I thought all worker actions were based on movement points. :( Awe... and I was always planning on being the Indians one day for that bonus... I guess I never will

Fast workers are what happen when you outsource your workers to India.

Top Bottom