1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding new units in BTS

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by boneys26, Dec 20, 2007.

1. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

Hey guys I've been a way for a long time.... long long time :( anyways I've come to sort out my old files units etc and there are a number of units I would like to bring over to BTS as I've not had chance untill now but I've ran into a problem what folder do I add them into?

I know warlords and vanilla was custom assets in my documents but my BTS folder in my documents has CustomAssets and CustomAssests_BTS so which is it?

Thanks guys

2. Wolfshanze

Wolfshanze CFC Historian

CustomAssets_BTS will work with BTS... you still (of course) need to add the proper XML changes to add units though.

3. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

Yeah just been running through the xml changes now:lol: just going to mess around see what the new codes do.. keep a eye open for my help thread when i do ;) lmao

4. NikNaks

NikNaks Deity

The one that should be working is:
    My Documents/My Games/Beyond the Sword/CustomAssets
    Not quite sure where you got the _BTS extension on the end from.