ADDON: Extra Civ pack for RoM 2.0

Same on my laptop.. it only works with most of the extra civs deleted (and even then only on lowest detail and gets still graphic errors). The mod seems only to work on high end PCs ;)

Shame, Guess I'll have to just use a couple civs being that my rig is a high end PC from 1999.:blush: Oh well ,at least it doesn't demand Vista running it. :goodjob:

Same on my laptop.. it only works with most of the extra civs deleted (and even then only on lowest detail and gets still graphic errors). The mod seems only to work on high end PCs ;)
Can you share your laptop specification here?Just want to make sure, if my laptop can handle this MEGApack

Download Tashunk diplomacy fix

Fixes first contact diplomacy for Tashunk

Extract file to 'Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations\Sioux\Tashunk' -folder and overwrite the file when asked to.

Download Tashunk diplomacy fix

Fixes first contact diplomacy for Tashunk

Extract file to 'Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations\Sioux\Tashunk' -folder and overwrite the file when asked to.

EEH GHADS! 666 bytes! .... sorry to freak out like that but lately this numbers been popping out all-too-often for me! Lately I've had a turn where my civ gold was 666!

EEH GHADS! 666 bytes! .... sorry to freak out like that but lately this numbers been popping out all-too-often for me! Lately I've had a turn where my civ gold was 666!
Well, you're lucky, it isn't Friday the 13th! :lol::sarcasm:

Can you share your laptop specification here?Just want to make sure, if my laptop can handle this MEGApack
sorry had a bit of work to do ;)

Lap Spec are Intel Core Duo 2Ghz and 4 GB Ram with Windows Vista. Not so bad, one should think.. i will try it now on my pc, hopefully it will work with the whole pack ;)

sorry had a bit of work to do ;)

Lap Spec are Intel Core Duo 2Ghz and 4 GB Ram with Windows Vista. Not so bad, one should think.. i will try it now on my pc, hopefully it will work with the whole pack ;)
Hmmm
I think i would give it a try then..:)

Hi, I've been playing ROM from a long time but yesterday I've downloaded Extra Civ Pack for the first time and encountered a problem. I have 3.19 patch, ROM 2.71 (it's working perfect without extra civs), Tashunk diplomacy fix, but this is what I see:
I'll be very thankful is somebody could help me with that.
Regards W.

Attachments

• błąd1.JPG
    błąd1.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 186
Hi, I've been playing ROM from a long time but yesterday I've downloaded Extra Civ Pack for the first time and encountered a problem. I have 3.19 patch, ROM 2.71 (it's working perfect without extra civs), Tashunk diplomacy fix, but this is what I see:
I'll be very thankful is somebody could help me with that.
Regards W.

Same problem here.
If I delete about half of the civilizations, the game starts fine, so maybe the problem is hardware related. (Not enough memory, CPU, etc. I have an Intel C2uo 1,8 GHz, 1G ram, Geforce 7300 GS with 256 MB memory)

Same problem here.
If I delete about half of the civilizations, the game starts fine, so maybe the problem is hardware related. (Not enough memory, CPU, etc. I have an Intel C2uo 1,8 GHz, 1G ram, Geforce 7300 GS with 256 MB memory)
yeah it´s hardware related.. but which hardware you need to play it, is beyond me.. even my gaming pc 2,6 Ghz, 4GB RAM, Graphic Card with 1024 Ram can´t start the full civ add on :(

OK, thanks. So, I'll keep playing ROM without addon.:sad:
But I don't understand why it's like this, other games wich I have (some of them are quite new) are working superb on my PC. I have AMD Phenom 8450, 2G RAM and GeForce 8600 GT

OK, thanks. So, I'll keep playing ROM without addon.:sad:
But I don't understand why it's like this, other games wich I have (some of them are quite new) are working superb on my PC. I have AMD Phenom 8450, 2G RAM and GeForce 8600 GT

I suspect it is to do with the fact that Civ 4 is actually quite old as is the versions of the software languages it is written in. there probably have been advances in hardware and how you access it since Civ 4 was written and now it's methods are not efficient.

yeah it´s hardware related.. but which hardware you need to play it, is beyond me.. even my gaming pc 2,6 Ghz, 4GB RAM, Graphic Card with 1024 Ram can´t start the full civ add on :(
I guess it;s a hardware problem for me too.I have a turion 2,2ghz x2
,2gb ram, geforce 9100M G(512mb), and i can't even start the game:p.

I'm playing it on quadcore AMD, 8GB RAM and 256MB graphic card which uses about 3.5GB of normal RAM through AGP aperture size... OS is 64-bit Windows 7.

:eek:man... was it nessecary to depress me so?

;)

hmm... I guess, the most users have hardware-problems with this pack... me as well :(
Maybe there can be created a pack with only the most powerful civs in history? I mean, Albania wasn´t as powerful as the greeks, for example and had not as much influence in history...sorry, dear Albanians;)...

Or you make the civs modular, like AAranda (i´m using most of him..) Well, i know, it´s much work and i thank you for the amazing work you´re doing...it´s just a suggestion...

I´ve tried that and i can choose the new civs at the beginning, but when the match is loading, nothing ever happens... I´ve got to restart every time :(... Hmm, thats strange because Aarandas civs are working fine...is there another file needed? At least I´ve the correct Version

I´ve tried that and i can choose the new civs at the beginning, but when the match is loading, nothing ever happens... I´ve got to restart every time :(... Hmm, thats strange because Aarandas civs are working fine...is there another file needed? At least I´ve the correct Version
Could be conflict with AAranda's civs but not sure as I haven't tested his civs yet.

I've just noticed Civ Gold 5.0 was released and that means there's many more civs to be converted for RoM now. Mega Civ Pack currently has Civ Gold 4.0 civs included.

Ive been having problems with Richelieu whenever i try to view him in his portrait a window pops up saying.
Error
Failed to allocate video memory. please try reducing your graphics settings.
File:\main\Civilzation4\SDKs\Gamebryo2_0\CoreLibs\NiDX9Renderer\NiDX9SourceTextureData.cpp, Line: 321
Followed by a run time error that crashes the game.
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Richelieu seems to be the only one i have this problem with. Any help is appreciated.
Edit: Currently all my graphics settings are on high if it helps and i never have any problems normally.
Repo: well i found the problem when i set all my settings to medium he appears without crashing the game.
However i was wondering if it would be possible for me to remove just this character and keep everything else or for this problem to be fixed because i like running my game on high quality settings.
Ill repeat/clarify when i changed my graphics settings from high to medium it fixed the problem he caused with the game crashing, however i would like to either disable this character or somehow fix the problem if anyone can help with this please do so.

Repo: well i encountered another problem I followed the instructions for:
7. Go to 'Rise of Mankind\Assets\Modules\Custom Civilizations' and double click WoC_installer.jar file (If the application interface does not appear, a Java SE Runtime Environment(JRE) will be required. A Java runtime can be downloaded from http://java.sun.com/.). WoC_installer merges the new audio from all the chosen new civs to the main mod audio define files. When WoC_installer says 'Application done' you can close it.
and even with the correct runtime environment installed i cant find a file called WoC_installer.jar in the zip or the files after extract can i get a little help with this? If it helps im running it on Windows XP OS

Repo: I ran through some tests and I cant start a game(can go through all the menus and such) with this mod on without it my game runs fine and the only thing i was using was addons by jooyo so for now im going to have to not use this mod perhaps its a bug? im not sure.

Top Bottom