Adminscreen (Q)

Culthrasa

Chieftain
Hey,

First off, thz for all the hard work you guys put into this mod!

I've got a question about something new I encountered on SVN, the adminscreen in the cityscreen. When a city is done producing this screen pops up, but without the rest of the cityscreen. Any way to either get the whole cityscreen, disable it and get back to the old menu or any other changes possible?

cheers in advance.

Lol, just click on the other "tabs" at the bottom of the "window", which will take you to the "old" tabs (unless your "old" is literally years old, I guess).

A better question would be, whether I could get rid of this "new window" in the first place, cause it's just annoying and gives zero help for me, but makes me click an additional time each time.

Lol, just click on the other "tabs" at the bottom of the "window", which will take you to the "old" tabs (unless your "old" is literally years old, I guess).

A better question would be, whether I could get rid of this "new window" in the first place, cause it's just annoying and gives zero help for me, but makes me click an additional time each time.
My point exactly.... :) But clicking on the other buttons doesn't give the entire cityscreen (which is what I want).

You can, for example, click on the units tab, click it again to minimize, then use your keyboard/controller shortcut for "enter nearest city screen"

This might (or not) be affected by the other option regarding "opening the city screen on an empty list", which I like disabled, so I dunno whether it would change this or not.
And I'm too lazy to test it, lol.

Hey,

First off, thz for all the hard work you guys put into this mod!

I've got a question about something new I encountered on SVN, the adminscreen in the cityscreen. When a city is done producing this screen pops up, but without the rest of the cityscreen. Any way to either get the whole cityscreen, disable it and get back to the old menu or any other changes possible?

cheers in advance.
Just click the header.
1666266686381.png

I could add a keyboard hotkey for it if you are a keyboard power user?

And we should know that it works this way... how exactly?
Just remove the dumb nuisance to begin with, or at least make it optionally removable, PLEASE.
I don't see the problem. He provided a simpler solution than I did. It's much easier to click that text than it is to do the programming to make this optional (I reckon). If more people find the admin screen annoying rather than helpful, maybe Toffer will do something. But right now, not many people seem to be complaining.

At first I didn't like the new admin screen, but its helpful knowing what I have built in the last few turns when I have a large empire with many cities. Also turns are faster now that it doesn't go to the detailed city screen when it finishes building.

I don't see the problem. He provided a simpler solution than I did. It's much easier to click that text than it is to do the programming to make this optional (I reckon). If more people find the admin screen annoying rather than helpful, maybe Toffer will do something. But right now, not many people seem to be complaining.
Why not open one of the three normal tabs instead?
I can click to switch between all four of them anyways, it's just that the default tab is the one I *never use* in the first place.

Please follow netiquette and don't make new threads when there are existing ones... especially when they are still on the front page !

Top Bottom