Adultery: Would you do this to get a spouse from someone else

Nick Garai

Prince
Anyone here think it is alright to take someone's spouse for their own even if it means ending a marriage so that you can have a new partner?

Everything is fair in love and war.

I've had a girlfriend who cheated on her boyfriend with me, that's how we met.

However, she cheated on me back.

Whatever goes around comes around pal.

Everything is fair in love and war.

I've had a girlfriend who cheated on her boyfriend with me, that's how we met.

However, she cheated on me back.

Whatever goes around comes around pal.

I'd like to agree but the police didn't find it was fair when i pulled that pistol on here.

go figure.

Anyone here think it is alright to take someone's spouse for their own even if it means ending a marriage so that you can have a new partner?

Okay, I will just clarify. This happened to me just recently. Just wanted to see what others feel on this.

Hey, if the two of you were a perfect match, then of course it should be done.

Although, if there are children in the family, perhaps you should think twice.

Well, monogamy is rather stupid. Everyone should just sleep with whoever they want. yay! free love.

Well, monogamy is rather stupid. Everyone should just sleep with whoever they want. yay! free love.

How exactly does that fit in with the sXe philosphy?

It doesn't. Being Straightedge means you have control over your life and you live your life to the fullest by not being tempted by impulses. Sleeping around and free love is contrary to sXe.

How exactly does that fit in with the sXe philosphy?

It doesn't. Being Straightedge means you have control over your life and you live your life to the fullest by not being tempted by impulses. Sleeping around and free love is contrary to sXe.

Free love has nothing to do with being controlled by impulses. Free love is about not being tied sexually to people you care nothing about by obsolete moralities. It means not taking ownership over people and declaring what actions they can or cannot take. Its about allowing the people you care about to act freely as they wish, and taking that freedom for yourself as well. Personally, if I wanted to sleep with someone I care about, it doesn't matter if she's my wife or girlfriend. Feelings enough.

As for how that ties into straightedge, straightedge is about liberation. Free love is a liberation from obsolete sexual standards best left in the desert.

no. sXe is just a shortening of Straightedge. Straight X Edge.

Nothing could possibly be more satisfying than breaking up a marriage and causing a man to wallow in anguish for years. I hope to break up several marriages throughout my lifetime.

No, I will never do such a thing.

To clarify, I don't think it is something to be taken lightly. However, ending a marriage that was bound for long-term misery in favour of a more honest and rewarding relationship should not be ruled out.

Perhaps losing a wife might hurt for a couple of years. But it could be worse: you could still be married to her.

@Nick. I don't mean to trivialize your situation. I am sorry you had to go through such a thing.

No it's wrong.

Sorry to hear that Nick.

Hey, N/P. Please, no attention, it was more my fault anyways. Iam just free to move on. i have two beautiful children out of it so I cannot be any less thankful for those two little blessings.

LOL

:D

I wish your wife stayed faithful, since you apparently joined cfc after she opened up some time in your schedule.

Then again, I see why she didn't.

Top Bottom