Adware!

i think you may be talking about "adaware", if that is the case then i'd suggest typing that into google. the first page iirc is their own. free download. i just downloaded it a couple days ago.

spybot S&D is another one i'd recomend.

lol. sorry. would have provided a link if i had known that your problem was finding the site for software you need because you're not sure how to search the web.
i had assumed that your problem was that you were typing in "adware" instead of "adaware" and were getting miscelaneous other programs instead of what you needed.

:lol: I wonder if adware advertises itself as adware? And who would download something that advertises itself as adware?

you'd be surprised. all that junk that adaware, spybot and so on try to remove, can be BOUGHT to install on your computer.

there are sites that sell instalation files for ADware and Spyware of all sorts. ofcourse half of those sites do their best to install those same programs on your pc while you're on their site, free of charge. but there must be some idiots who buy it, too.
i ran into one of these sites when i was searching for remover programs a while back.

Spybot does seem to be the better program as it finds more adware in general...

I like to use adaware and spybot they pick up the rest of what the other missed.

Top Bottom