AG's Late Game Mod

Here's a copy of what I (erroneously) posted on GitHub. I had spent a couple of weeks trying to figure out what was causing the issue and thought it was a different problem than a mod conflict. The attached folder has the logs, the mod list, Modded Saves, and dmp file in it.

I noticed quite a few of the errors were tied to More Wonders mod. Have you tried playing without it and see what happens? I don't have all the mods you have so I can't even load your save.

I noticed quite a few of the errors were tied to More Wonders mod. Have you tried playing without it and see what happens? I don't have all the mods you have so I can't even load your save.
I started many games, using fewer and fewer mods, until I reached just Vox Populi and a few others (Really Advanced Setup, Promotions-Ancient Ruins. and Late Game vol2) where I continued to get CTD. I had the thought that since the crashes were generally after researching Aqueducts and going to Theology, the cause might be a mod that activates around that time. So I deactivated Late Game vol2, activated the old Enlightenment Era mod, and was able to get past the Medieval Period. Now, I'm trying a game using the Enlightenment mod and your Late Game vol1 mod. After I finish this (what I hope will be successful) game, I'll recreate the problem with the few mods and send you the results.

Last edited:
Hi amateurgamer88. I've attached the most recent crash while using your Late Game mod V2. I hope that it helps in tracking down the problem.

Attachments

• th.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 55
The crash occurred at the same place, turn 150 after researching Engineering, Metal Casting, Currency, Philosophy, and Drama & Poetry. I hope that helps.

Hi amateurgamer88. I've attached the most recent crash while using your Late Game mod V2. I hope that it helps in tracking down the problem.

I was looking at the mods you used and one of them is the CBP Events and Decisions Compatibility. Were you aware of this? Is there also a reason why you aren't using (6a) Community Balance Overhaul? I don't know what impact it might have but I'm seeing different mods being used. Compatibility between different mods can be tricky so I want to see if it's due to different mod combination or it's something else. Thanks!

Top Bottom