AI never denounces?

AI simulation I ran earlier today:

I think we're okay. :)

G

Hi. May be the Difficulty Level affects the AI's Denounce. At least when I played at Prince Difficulty, AI didn't denounce anyone during the early 200 turns. Though AI didn't denounce you,they still declared war to you. It seems to me that AI starts denounce each other after World Congress built.

I started The Great Denounce because no one denounced anyone at all for 100 turns(Quick). Until I denounced everybody. Some denounced back, but everybody denounced each other. Some formed powerful defensive pact with each other and jumpstarted the Cold War a millennium early.

I play CP-only and I've definitely noticed a dearth of denouncements compared to vanilla, especially in the first half of the game. But then again the AI seems to generally act more reasonably and less like a petulant child compared to vanilla, so that might be why.

Must update - actually some denouncements happened. They're way less frequent than vanilla but they do happen in big amounts if someone tries to conquer too much or if you are around Isabella. If you get denounced by 2 or 1 then some neutrals will denounce you just for laughs, friendlies remain friendly though.

Top Bottom