AI science per turn?

Aldor

King
This graph, science per turn, is something I see for many of the games I play to the end (prince level): Most or all of the AI are getting around 500 science per turn or less at the end (and its quite late already as you can see). Only strong AI (runaways) will have more, but somehow I don't see those very often. I suppose that this is about the typical level the AI can achieve in science on prince.

Now I'm curious how this graph would look like for games on higher levels. I'm looking for "typical" values of science per turn for the AI. If anyone wants to contribute their experiences and some screenshots I'd appreciate it :)

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0010.jpg
    Civ5Screen0010.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 300
1500-2000bpt if common on Immortal and deity. Cathy and Monty especially get some pretty big numbers going.

1500-2000bpt if common on Immortal and deity. Cathy and Monty especially get some pretty big numbers going.

What turn roughly does this happen any estimates? I just finished an Emperor science game at turn 270 I was at 1600 and the AI was at 600 :sad: winning by 30+ techs is just ridiculous. They never have gold to sign research agreements either which makes getting it faster harder on lower difficulties

Here is a screen from a T352 on immortal where I was experimenting with how much you can let cultural defense slide before it starts to have a major impact. As you can see Shaka hit ~3200bpt at the end. Hard to tell for sure, but it looks like he crossed 1500bpt about T300 which is seriously impressive since he 55 cities...
A science civ like Cathy or Monty will do better needless to say

Top Bottom