AI started using Xcom units in our long war...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socratatus

Emperor
Yep, Xcom units now being used by AI. If they had been some kind of anonymous future unit, I wouldn`t have minded. I`ve been avoiding using Xcom and GDRs, but what can you do when the AI uses them. I have the Xcom game, I don`t want to play it right now, that`s why I was playing Civ5. Quit, I guess.

Well that`s my game over.

Cheers Devs, for not giving us the option, to not use Xcom or GDR units. I like very much not having an option of playing my CIV game to some semblance of logical reality.

Shogun Total War until Rome 2 comes out, I think.

:goodjob:

...not like you can't remove them through mods.

Other things to remove to suit OP perhaps:
* Fusion power.
* Internet before computer.
* Great firewall before computer.
* Airplanes that uses some sort of an alternative engine (that still uses oil though).
* All factories runs on coal through the entire history, regardless if it is 1725, 1825, 1925 or 2025.
* Stone age Washington.
* Bah, well lets through in some barbaric vikings with horned helmet that only lives because of the grog and mead and of course to bash women and never went trading, exploring and settling.
* Sweden with tundra and Norway without it.

Have I missed something, besides a ;) or a sarcasm smiley of some sort.
(Actually the last one I do think they should change).

oh how terrible! the game goes into the future technology wise! your right to quit!
I quit everytime my map doesn't look exactly like earth and i only play if all the civs end up in the exact locations that they are in real life.

I havn't played one game yet... but I'm hoping everything will be realistic to 100% accuracy in a few more roles! That way i can see why people like this game. Personally i wish the Dev's would just make it only realistic.

I feel your pain Socratatus, this lack of realism in a videogame is just ruins all the fun!

Yes, when you can get to the internet before computers, when you can get bazookas before rocketry, when you can get planes before combustion, and when factories from 1850 - 2050 all use coal, a futuristic unit with a name that you don't like is the worst offence in all of Civ 5.

Oh, boo hoo, poor you.
This is honestly the most whiny post that I've ever seen.

Moderator Action: Instead of reacting to a post like this, please report them and let us handle it. This is trolling as you have made it personal instead of sticking to the subject of the thread.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Moderator Action: If you have a rant, use the rants thread. Not much to actually discuss here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom