Air and Harbor Markers

Pounder

Phaethon was here
Restored October 30, 1010

New August 23, 2007
Requested Barracks Button to Match , Click Here to Goto Download BARRACKS on Post#49
New August 5, 2007
Here are my latest Air and Harbor Markers, I think these are the cleanest version so far
Click Here to Goto Download AIR AND HARBOR on Post#45

New September 25, 2005
There was a liitle room to make them bigger so I did.
Click Here to Goto Download on Post#41
Here is the before and after, the preview is a little dark because I did not have any airports built, but my neighbour did.

Edit February 13, 2005: sourboy has posted on post #33 an improved version of the plane and a new barracks marker (for those who have Conquests).

This is a preview of sourboys versions.

Original Post
A while back Rufus T. Firefly posted some alternate graphics for the Conquests scenarios. I thought they were great and use them all.

I thought that they would also look good in the epic game, but there was no airport marker. So I made a gold airport marker to go with Rufus' harbor marker. Hope you don't mind Rufus.

Here's a preview.

very good work!
it is countless all the wonderfull additions you have offered us pounder.once again thank u!!!!

oh,i forgot to ask u something:what is the flag indicated in the town?is it symbol of the palace?if yes,there is a way to put in my own?
and have u thought of making an icon for barracks as well?

Very nice. I like these better than the old ones by far. :goodjob:

aracuan said:
very good work!
it is countless all the wonderfull additions you have offered us pounder.once again thank u!!!!

oh,i forgot to ask u something:what is the flag indicated in the town?is it symbol of the palace?if yes,there is a way to put in my own?
and have u thought of making an icon for barracks as well?

The flag is an indicator that barracks have been built in that town, I got them from the Napoleonic Europe improvement from Rufus T. Firefly's thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=86475

As I said in the first post I was using these markers/improvements that Rufus had posted.

There are a few different items for each Conquests Scenario.

thank again my friend!very rear to find someone so cooperative like u,and like the most members of 3c3. :crazyeye:

Nice Tae, thanks alot. Very pretty face, reminds of a girl I dated in high school. Can't go into details though.

Taé Shala said:
Well, I did:

here is the file:

+barracks

;)

Great, I will post it up top with the other download.

Here's a preview:

Attachments

• barrack prev.jpg
    barrack prev.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5,431
Pounder said:
Barracks is Conquests only. (Goes in: Civilization III\Conquests\Art\Cities)

Air and Harbor is for all. (Goes in: Civilization III\Art\Cities)

Thanks a lot~~~ :)

It wouldn't be possible to make a Barracks one for Vanilla, would it?

Thanks, if possible. I love your additions, I'm cvurrently using the thermometer, and thinking about adding one of the road additions.

_-Nate-_

Nate1976 said:
It wouldn't be possible to make a Barracks one for Vanilla, would it?

Thanks, if possible. I love your additions, I'm cvurrently using the thermometer, and thinking about adding one of the road additions.

_-Nate-_

I think that marking a city to show that barracks have been built was introduced with Conquests. Vanilla would not no what to do with the file.

Originally Posted by Pounder

Pounder said:
I think that marking a city to show that barracks have been built was introduced with Conquests. Vanilla would not no what to do with the file.

Originally Posted by Pounder

What I did was to enlarge the icons:
Old
New

You wouldnt believe what an improvement this is when u try to spot these on the map...

Top Bottom