Airships Jan 12, 2007

I have so much I sometimes forget what I got.

Boy, ain't that the truth... I'm getting there myself. I've got so many models by now that at my current pace, I'm gonna be busy until I hit retirement age! :lol: (And I already don't know what I got.)

Boy, ain't that the truth... I'm getting there myself. I've got so many models by now that at my current pace, I'm gonna be busy until I hit retirement age! :lol: (And I already don't know what I got.)

I have collected so many of every creator's fine works over the years that I have a difficult time keeping track of what I have in the way of completed units. :cheers:

-Oz

Yes. I discovered last night I had a model of it. I have so much I sometimes forget what I got. No I don't want to make it as detailed a death as the Hindenburg.

Oh the Humanity!!!:eek:

Nice units Wyrm!
... Hmmm ... Maybe somebody will be tempted to make a mod out of Michael Moorcock's "The Warlord Of The Air." :mischief:
That would be bloody brilliant! :) But how to include Ronald Reagan? :hmm:

Very nice! :clap:

Any chance you might be making a Kirov Airship ?

Well, i don't need it; i'm just wondering. :)

No Kirov airship. The model keeps crashing Bryce.

No Kirov airship. The model keeps crashing Bryce.
:hmm: That's ... strange.
It must mean the Kirov is not meant to be made for civ3. :crazyeye:

But it's the intention that counts. :)
Cheers :goodjob:

... Hmmm ... Maybe somebody will be tempted to make a mod out of Michael Moorcock's "The Warlord Of The Air."

Great Idea ozymandias. I read those books as a teenager and really got in to that alternative version of history. Would be amazing to play it is as a scenario. The story would lend itself really well to the Civ world.

Top Bottom