• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

AI's Guide to beating the player

33.) Make sure to spam tons of pikemen. After all, they require no iron. Oh, but good luck when you have a carpet of doom full of 25 strength lancers and cannot upgrade them while the human player ravages your empire with 50+ strength infantry and air.

58: Remember Culture is for losers...

59 ) Napoleon : Declare war before Civil Service, demand a city every turn until Paris falls.

Every single one of my bloody games

59 ) Napoleon : Declare war before Civil Service, demand a city every turn until Paris falls.

Every single one of my bloody games

in similar fashion:

60. When you are Attila and you have DOWd the English; and their navy has ripped through your army and navy and taken all but your capital, be sure to demand York and Nottingham as part of a peace deal - the player will probably agree rather than finishing you off.

61. Be the supersayans of hunter-gatherers and start using pottery, the wheel, animal husbandery and mining all in a days work
62. Make it rain gold
63. Pay directly for a longterm deal right before declaring war

64. Remember, it is human custom to backstab each other. The player will interpret this as a sign of friendship.

65. Building a navy will only make you lose. Players will almost never build navies, and will certainly never dare to attack the one worker guarding your bay.

66. When faced with the difficult dilemma of whether to deal damage to a human military target or capture and kill one of their workers on the same turn, always go for the worker. You're gonna thank me for this. The reaction on their faces makes it worth it every time.

67. Never count dead bodies. Who would do that? Talk about depressing... When grieving mothers come to your court, just tell them their son is the new governor of Boston and he's too busy to write. You might want to encourage them to have more babies too. Particularly, the kind of babies that can withstand flying rocks and arrows.

Top Bottom