Alarming silence of Firaxis

That question is "when will Firaxis come out with the next BtS patch?"

Yes, this is a good question. Let me see how to answer it:

When I look in the readme file of their last semi-patch 1.22 for Civ 3 Conquest, I can see the date March 2004. As they try to give a good service to their customers, they should work now for about 3 1/2 years to complete this patch. When they are finished with it, they start with the patch for Civ 4 BTS. This is the logical sequence for two companies (2K and Firaxis) that do a good service to their customers, that they first clear their older debts.

As the final complete patch for C3C isn´t there, the answer to your question should be: At least 3,5 years + x . :cool:

So there should be no reason for whining by some Civ 4 BTS fans for a fixed patch for BTS. If you start whining just now, it could be, that you don´t have any liquid in your eyes to form tears in 3,5 years (+x). :)

I still stand by the fact you have to make the diplomacy some against the player to make diplimacy even close to be challenging. I like civ4 diplomacy better since civ3 was too much in the players favor. Also in civ3 normally you have more cities because it a good strategy to packed your cities very tight. In fact one of the mistakes I made when I first got civ3 was to spread my cities too far like I did in civ2. Civ3 corruption idea was to discourage "the civ with the most cities wins" but in the end it didn't work out that way.
ONTOPIC
Hey lets keep it simple you have no 'facts' you have jaded opinon. I had to discredit on hypocitical Naysay which has been refuted all the way. None of that matters here.
When you go OT to Call another posters intent into question the same will happen to you. . Before people consider your opinon based on the 'OT' defamation you supplied, they should be able to see proof of THe 'Smidden Agenda' before justifing this or any of your future cliams as "fact" ..OR..... your post in which I had to defended, should have been striken from accord. Are we cool?

ONTOPIC

SO whens the patch due?

Top Bottom