All Hail Prussia!

Double post.

Great update but dont attack Krete. Instead try to make greece your Vassal.

Cowardly Greeks hiding on there islands!

I don't want to have to move my navy, so I'll probably destroy everything else owned by the Ottomans including all their other vassals and leave the greeks Crete. Then they'll be my vassal

Is there land in North Africa really worth capturing?

Bad news: I overwrote my save game. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::hammer2::hammer2::hammer2::hammer2::aargh::aargh::aargh

Good news: I have enough for a few more updates before I run out. I was so close to winning!

sub post

We can wait a few hours:) Hope it's a good one, as always:D.

Diary of President Bismarck III

Kandahar was taken by Panzers with air support. By 2056, the Durrani Empire capitulated to save it from destruction. That same year, an amazingly lucky Calvary rode into Cairo and captured it. Kadahar was given to the Persians as a gift for their help. By 2057, Alexandria was also taken. Dongola, in the middle of Afrika, was taken and made a German province. Benghazi was also taken in 2058. Tripoli was even taken. The province of Kisangani was also added to the Empire in Afrika.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

By 2060, the Greeks capitulated. The Ottomans followed and capitulated that same year. The Ottomans were given many of their cities back, as they were given Sofia, Trabzon, Constantinople (which kept its old name), Zonguldak, Ismir, Adana, Beruit, Mecca, Benghazi and Tripoli. The Durrani Empire also got Kisangani, in Afrika. In summary, the Durrani and Ottoman Empires rose to their heights, under the benevolent rule of the Germans.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Diary of President Bismarck III

Now, I had the largest army in the world. And nowhere to put it. Looking south, I saw Sicily; a large but weak empire. The largest invasion force ever assembled started in Rome in 2067. The War of the Italian Peninsula began in 2067.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The Great Scientist Hypatia was born in Gdynia and went to Berlin to make the Aluminum Company, producing high-quality aluminum for pennies on the dollar. Naples was taken by the force in 2068, with Crotone falling two years later. The 101st Airborne, which was based in Berlin and had the nickname “Screaming Eagles” were formed in 2071 with the pinnacle of military technology. Zanzibar was taken easily in Afrika to be given to the Durrani Empire. Palermo, the capital of Sicily, was taken in 2072.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Needless to add, Sicily capitulated in 2072, thus leaving the army without a target.
But not for long.

Great update. Happy to see that this is still alive.

Yay:D:D! It's back and better than ever:goodjob:. You got Europa Universalis III too?

Is there a time victory on this? (also, nuke England :mwaha:)

Top Bottom