1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

All Hail Prussia!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Stories & Tales' started by mbkkbm, Jul 22, 2011.

1. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

TEASER UPDATE:

(makes you need the newest update which will be...soon...)

Diary of President Bismarck III

Everyone knew it was coming. Everyone knew the two largest empires in the world had to smash into each other sometime. In the off time, the Sioux were vassaslized by me and named their proper name, the Lakota Nation.
    Spoiler :

But by 2074, war was inevitable. The British were attacked on Friday 13, June, 2074. It was a day to live in infamy in the British Empire.

WWI had begun. And it would be ugly.

Spoiler :

Teams:

Spoiler :

2. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

WWI started with a bang. The modernized German Navy smashed the British Navy, long the defender of Britain from foreign invaders. London was captured by the largest amphibious invasion ever in 2075. The 101st Airborne got to “see the elephant” (cookie if you know what it means, and where it came from) in the battle for Plymouth. York was taken by 2075, with my Panzers swarming over the countryside.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

This had, obviously, made the diplomacy screen very…red.
    Spoiler :

The 101st Airborne took Plymouth the next year, and all of Old England and Wales was officially mine.
    Spoiler :

While wars raged in England, a census for drafting was taken and it revealed the German Empire had over 50 million souls, which, as a reward for increasing the population, no draft was held.
    Spoiler :

By 2077, Edinburgh was also taken. The British were in danger from losing Britain. Ironic.
    Spoiler :

One of Britain’s most loyal vassals was Ireland. (Also ironic.) Thus, Dublin was taken in 2078 with help from the 101st and the navy. Meanwhile, in America, Hastings was taken. This was to be the first of many German conquests in the Americas. I made a separate peace with Mexico to gain gold and to undermine the British cause. In yet another battle, the British navy was again crushed.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Aberdeen was taken by 2079, thus kicking Britain out of Britain. To celebrate this victory, an engineer in Paris built a massively ugly bunch of iron strapped together. Frenchies; you’ll never understand them.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Quebec, long the center of British (and French) influence was taken in 2080. Cork, in Ireland, was taken the same year. Albany, in America was given to the Lakota as a gift. The Gibraltar Strait was taken in 2081, thus kicking Britain out of Europe.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

In 2082, I made peace with the Ethiopians. Too many wars! The battleship Bismarck, after me, was commissioned and fought its first battle in that same year. Galway, in Ireland, was also taken, thus kicking the Irish out of Ireland.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

By 2084, with the WWI going on and a period of peace in continental Europe, the German Empire was once again named the most cultured Empire. I also concluded a separate peace with the Zulu, to protect my vassal Durrani’s colonies in Afrika. Nova Scotia was taken in America and given to the Americans. The Americans were also given Quebec as a gift for their war efforts. Edmonton was taken the next year, along with Bombay, the former capital of English government in exile. As their remaining cities dwindled, the British had only one choice….
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The British capitulated in March 4, 2086. On the English Isles, people wore black in sadness and many wept publicly. On the main continent, however, it was another story. “WAR OVER! GERMANY RULES EUROPE!” screamed the newspapers. People had celebrations all over the Empire to commemorate this day.
    Spoiler :

3. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

While the soldiers work ended, mine was only beginning. I had to make peace with Peru. Eventually, I got Ireland, Arabia, and Burma to join the German Empire.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

My troops finally got into position to kill an ancient enemy, one who plagued us for many years. Now he would be destroyed.

4. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

War was declared on Napoleon III (cookie if you can tell me why it’s funny) in 2087. Their capital and only Eurasian possession, Yanam, was taken and given to Britain.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Needless to say, the French capitulated two years later, along with their only vassal, Gilgamesh, who controlled Madagascar.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

5. hoplitejoe

hoplitejoe Top fun-poster

So many angry faces :(

6. Alexius08

Alexius08 Emperor

The Franco=Prussian war happens more than two centuries late.

7. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

actually, this is the third Franco-Prussian War. I had to save France from the French.

8. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

Indeed. I continue my tenure as most hated nation.

9. Mr. Sulu

Mr. Sulu Liberal Democrat

Great Update, Es lebe Deutschland! Es lebe Bismarck II!

10. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

why thank you.

11. Mr. Sulu

Mr. Sulu Liberal Democrat

Update?:(

12. Akbarthegreat

Akbarthegreat Angel of Junil

Nice story, man!:goodjob:
    BTW thanks for the bumb, MrSulu, I got to read this amazing city bcuz of that:D
    And the angry faces are crazy!:c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry::c5angry:

13. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

Thanks. And, I will update as soon as my Civil War story is done (see sig).

It's actually pretty good, if I do say so myself :lol::lol::p

14. Seron

Seron Warlord

Great updates! :goodjob: Have been trying to catch up on this for a while! :D

15. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

whoops! soory about that, it's been a while since I updated...anything. Anyway, anew one coming soon.

16. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

Then, a surprise that rocked the world. In 2093, Mexico declared war. This unexplainable action sent tremors through world stability and ignited another world war.
    Spoiler :

A peace treaty kept the Japanese from interfering, and the Prussian military went to work. Attacking Vietnam and China, one of the main aggressors to help Burma, who had vassalized to us, Hkatmi Long was taken easily and given to the Burmese. A random Great Merchant was born in Berlin and then disappeared. Thang Long was taken by the 101st Airborne. Do Ban fell shortly afterward. Finally, China needed to fall. Lanzhou, the first Chinese city taken, was conquered by 2099.To celebrate this, Karlsruhe made a giant sign to spell “Karlsruhe”. However; this was misspelled, so it ended up saying Hollywood for some reason.(Designed by the French, no doubt.)
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Phu Xuan and Do Ban fell later, thus allowing us to focus solely on China. Macau fell first, and was given to Burma. Phu Xuan and Do Ban were given to the Burmese for no apparent reason. Peace was made with the Mongolians because we had to kill China, the large, scary monster who could’ve killed us all. Lhasa was taken, and that was the end of conflict for a while, while the military prepared to take Bejing. Peace with Mexico (for now) was declared. Seeing no purpose in keeping New York from our loyal vassals, it was given to the U.S.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Eisenach built a massive structure, called the U.N, to ensure German dominance over the rest of the world. I was duly elected Secretary General. Taklamkan was taken in China. Congquing, next to Bejing, was taken. Zhengzhou fell quickly afterwards. Finally, in 2111, Bejing fell. The German blitzkrieg had worked once again. Now, only mopping up remained. Fuzhou fell. Once that happened, with China facing obliteration, China capitulated. They were given the cities of Taklamakan, Zhengzhou, Fuzhou, Nanjing and Chongjin for their capitulation.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Mexico declared war. Again. But Korea still had to be taken, and, after Pyongyang fell, the Koreans capitulated. They were given the city back. The Dutch then randomly declared war, but it was too late. Germany already controlled the rest of the world. After the Germans attacked Mexico, it was over. All the nations met and agreed to give up their sovereignty to Germany. Now, I can start working on conquering the more important stuff. Like other planets.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

17. mbkkbm

mbkkbm Silly American

It's finished. (Actually my laptop crashed...)

This is my longest story. Ever.

18. JamesCaesar

JamesCaesar People-Vulture

ALL THESE UPDATED MBKKBM STORIES :clap:

19. hoplitejoe

hoplitejoe Top fun-poster

An unconventional end but an enjoyable story :D

20. SouthernKing

SouthernKing crickety cricket

My first thought was: Wasn't this dead?