All Star UA/UU/UB

EvilPocatello

Chieftain
OK...Seal Team Six breaks into your house and tells you that you have to win one game of CiV or they will haul you off to Gitmo. The good news for you is that you are able to create a super civ that combines what you believe to be the three most effective unique traits.

For example, my three would be:

UA -- Poland/Solidarity. Nothing beats the free social policy at each era. Solidarity is never obsolete, and the fact that it is more frequent at the start makes it even better.

UU -- Mongolia/Keshik. Yes, they are somewhat terrain specific. But their ability to hit and run attack is devastating if used properly.

UB -- Maya/Pyramid. Available as soon as Pottery, a +2 Faith/+2 Science Shrine develops two aspects that can help with any victory type. Early science leads to early Philosophy, which leads to early NC.

Lots of combos and choices. Camel Archers and Chu-ko-nu are two obvious favorites. Stele is early faith plus culture. Floating Gardens and Satrap's Court also deserve mention.

What say you, fellow CiV enthusiasts?

No UI? awww...

I'm not particularly challenged by winning a normal game so I'd probably pick something fun like this:

UA: Scholars of the Jade Hall
UB: Mayan Pyramid
UU: Merchant of Venice

I've always wanted Byzantine's UA to see good use too, a fun one for religion would be:

UA: Patriarchate of Constantinople
UB: Stele
UU: Pictish Warrior

Science Vic:
UA: Population Growth
UB: Floating Gardens
UU: Camel Archer

The strategy here would be turtling up with an über tall game and having the best unit in the game with a billion level ups upgraded through the eras for indirect fire/range/logistics camels protecting me from whatever hordes they had to throw. Alternatively...

Early Dom:
UA: Andean Road
UU: Horse Archer
UU: Camel Archer

If the game even lasts to Chivalry...

India has population growth, while it sounds good, you can't actually reach the cap as India doesn't have actual growth bonus, you just end up with a lot of excess happiness. I would much prefer actual bonus such as Poland's extra SP. I had games where playing as India I got 200+ happiness.

Science/Diplo:

UA: Ingenuity (Babylon)
UU: Pathfinder (Shoshone)
UB: Pyramid (Maya)

Culture:

UA: Carnival (Brazil)
UU: Pathfinder (Shoshone)
UI: Chateau (France)

Domination (Pangea):

UA: Scourge of God (Huns)
UU: Horse Archer (Huns)
UB: Ducal Stable (Poland)